Chapter Two

Part Two:

Kalvin P.O.V

It was time for lunch. And I'm glad cause I was HUNGRIER THAN A BIHHHHH..... I seen Jocelyn hoeing rump by the doors. She's an easy catch, so why not mess with her a little...???

"Hey Jocelyn.!!! "I said. She looked at me and started flirting with me. Hey Kalvin she said trying to talk all sweet..

What you doing this weekend? She questioned. Why you want to know? I replied. Before she responded Kelsey was walking up.

"BYE GIRL !!! "Kalvin said to Jocelyn .

I caught up to Kelsey and asked her if she thought about her answer for Friday. She said yeah she will go..

As the week goes on I had a lot of things on my mind especially on them girls.. But I kept thinking about Kelsey. She ain't like these hoes 'round here , throwing themselves.

Friday came , and I seen Kelsey. You ready for tonight I asked. Yeah, what time? Around 7:30, 8 o'clock. That's fine Kal...

I seen Jocelyn. But I tried to avoid her cause that bitch annoying as fuck, but I still mess with her though cause she an easy target.

Jocelyn walked over in my direction. "KALVIN, KALVIN, KALVIN !!!" She yelled. " MAN WHAT !!! " I said. What are you doing tonight? She asked. I wanted to give you a surprise.

What kind of surprise? I asked. It's a surprise boy .. She said. How about 5:30, 6 o'clock?? I questioned.

She said yeah that's fine.

5:30 was coming around the corner. And I heard a knock on my door.. Damn it better be that serious. I said under my breath.

I opened the door and Jocelyn was standing there..

Damn it ain't even 5:30 yet, and yo ass here..

She walked on in. And asked " are you here by yourself ? " NO SHIT DUMB ASS !!! " I said.. We walked down the hallway to my room, she pushed me on to the bed and got on top of me.

We started kissing and all of that other stuff. I wasn't really feeling her , but she was already here so why not get my meat sucked, before I leave to get Kelsey.

She pulled my gym shorts down and squatted down. She pulled ole' Sammy out and started licking and sucking. Her mouth was hard core.

OUCH !!!! What ? she asked. You just bit me. GET THE FUCK OUT !! She slowly got her things together. She tried to stall. Kalvin let me stay she said. THE FUCK? No , bye .