Chapter Six

A few months went by.......

Rashun P.O.V

Kelsey and Kalvin haven't spoke. I knew something was still wrong with her.

She tries to hide it, but it doesn't work out.

We all knew each other long enough, to know what's wrong with each other.

I heard someone knocking at my door.

They kept on banging and banging..

DAMN CAN A BITCH GET TO HER OWN DOOR???!!!!

I opened the door. It's was Matthew, my boyfriend.

Girl I don't know what or who you think you are, yelling at me like that... He says smiling..

My boyfriend is 6'5 he's perfect.

He plays basketball and football. Him and Kalvin played basketball together.

He keeps his grades up, he's amazing

towards me, and I love him...

I know right "LOVE" , yeah it's been about 10 months with us two, and still counting....

Why are you here??? I asked.

Because I'm off work, and I hadn't seen you since Tuesday..

THATS WHY GIRL...!! He said..

He gave me a kiss. And I pulled him in the house.

He grabbed my waist, picked me up, and walked towards my room..

He literally threw my ass on my bed, took his and my shirt off.

He got on top of me, and started to suck on my breasts.

And by the way he was sucking on them, I knew I was gonna have a hickey in the morning.

He reached down to my shorts, pulled them off, and took of my boy shorts.. (underwear)

He came all the way back to me and started kissing me again.. "Lord knows I needed this"

His tongue made a trail, all the way down to my honey pot. He started sucking it and it felt so damn good.

He inserted his fingers inside me, he started going slow, then his fingers started going faster, and faster.

He stopped and took his dick, he put it inside me.

As soon as he did it, I gasped. It felt so good inside of me.

He started to go faster, and faster...

Matthew: you want this daddy dick ???

Me: yes I want it !!!!!!!

I just moaned, and moaned, and moaned.... I couldn't help but, LOVE EVERY SECOND..

We ended up falling asleep , afterwards.

My mom is working a double tonight so she won't be home until tomorrow evening sometime.

So Matthew decided to stay the night with me..

................................................................

It's Friday morning,...

I did my usual routine, text the girls and all the other stuff...

It was about 6:45

And I didn't have my clothes on yet.

Matthew walked into the room , jumped on the bed where I was, and we went at it again....

Me: Babe it's too early for this

Matthew: girl , just lay right there and take this "MONSTER" that's waiting on you....

Me: Hahahahahahahaha shut up!!!

We went back at it again.... in my mind I was saying " Morning sex is the BEST!!! "

After we finished, we showered again, got dressed and headed out the door..