Chapter Seven

Janae P.O.V

WHAT IS THIS???!!! BOYFRIEND DRIVE YOUR GIRL TO SCHOOL DAY?? I said laughing.

All the girls had their men with them. Even Renee, Montinique, and Kelsey.

It was Renee and Michael, Monique and Josh, Montinque and Jeffery, Rashun and Matthew, Kishon and Damien, Kelsey and Aaron, and Logan and I.

Who knew Renee would be happy with Michael goofy ass.???

...............................................................

Seventh period

I'm in class, texting Monique and Logan.

Me: what are you doing tonight???

Monique: I don't know, Josh wants to go to dinner with the guys..

Me: what guys?

Monique: YALL GUYS

Me: uuuuuuhhhmmmmm!!!!!????? why wasn't I not informed on this information?

Monique: girl I literally just found out. I was going to ask you about that , to see if you knew.

Me: the hell I didn't

Monique: LOL, Josh told me that the guys were gonna let y'all know, so y'all could be ready...

Me: it's not exactly going with the guys tonight. it's more like quadrupole times 2 dating..

Monique: Lol girl, what we gone do with your ass...???

Me: WHO KNOWS.??!!

................................................

The bell rung,

And Logan's class is right across the hall from me. So I waited on him to come out..

Hey sexy !!!.... Logan said.

BOY GO SOMEWHERE!!! I laughed..

(As he grabs me to kiss me)

So your boy just passed his English exam with a 97. What do I get for that????..... He said.

A "A" I said laughing.

Forreal man, I'm not playing. I've been horny as fuck lately..

I haven't had sex because yo ass told me that if I pass my English exam we could do it..

And that was three weeks ago..

The face that you're giving me right now....!!!!

It's so cute.... I said.

Nae, I'm about to pick your ass up, drive us to the house and FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.. He said seriously.

Boy WHATEVER....!!!

( he picks me up and throws me over his shoulders.. )

Bae put me down!!!!

Nawwww you thought I was playing with your ass... You about to get it...

What in the hell ??? Kelsey said out loud...

We got to the car , and he dropped my ass in the car. He turned the car on, and drove off fast as hell....

THIS NOT YOUR CAR. SO SLOW YOUR ASS DOWN.... I YELLED.

You my girl, and this my car. What's yours, is mine. And what's mine is yours... He replied...

Whatever!!! I said..

You ain't gone be saying whatever when we get to this house, and I got your ass yelling and screaming and shit. He said laughing....