Chapter Five

Kelsey P.O.V

It was time for lunch, and I saw Kalvin. So I went the other way to the table with the girls. I was trying my best to avoid him, but obviously that wasn't working.

Kels???? Kels???? KELS??????? I know you hear me girl. Kalvin said.

Leave me alone!!!!!!! I yelled at him.

He came to the table, grabbed me and pulls me closer towards him.

What's your problem bae?? Kalvin asked.

What do you mean, what's my problem. You KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS.. I said, yelling at him.

If you not sure go ask Jocelyn hoeing ass. She'd tell you..

Kalvin I'm done with you seriously... You're a FUCKING LIAR.. And after ALL THAT SHIT YOU SAID, YOU WENT BACK YO HER ASS. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU, OR HER ASS.. SO GO FIND HER....

Kelsey!!!!!!! he yelled my name about 5 times.. FUCK IT THEN SHIT!!!!!

The exact words I needed to hear.

I went ahead on about my lunch with the girls. I was so fucking heated, it wasn't even funny. I seen Jocelyn ass come towards the table.

She better do what's best for her, and go the other fucking way. Montinque said.

Hey y'all !!?? Jocelyn said.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU OVER HERE??? AINT NOBODY CALL JOCELYN TAYLOR OVER HERE, AND YOURE SO NOT NEEDED NOR WANTED.. Go find a dick or something!!!!... I yelled at her ass..

After I said what I said, I just got up and left and went to the car, while lunch was still going on.

I texted my cousin Alphonzo. We went to the same school, but he went to Dales with his crew..

Me: Alphonzo???!!!!

Alphonzo: Yes Kels, you alright.??

Me: No I am not.

Alphonzo: What the fucks wrong cousin??

Me: Fucking Kalvin , and Jocelyn asses. They both getting on my last nerves. I swear to you, I was about knock Jocelyn THE FUCK OUT..

Alphonzo: I'll be there in like 10 minutes. We need to talk in person...

Me: Ok.

I knew I could count on my cousin for anything...

About 15 minutes later he pulled up next to me.. It took me about 5 minutes to explain everything. He was shocked, when I told him about Kalvin and me.

So I see I need to whoop Kalvin ass.. Then after I beat his ass, I'll go beat Jocelyn GERBAL LOOKIN' ASS.. He said...

He made me laugh, so hard I was crying.... I Love him man. On everything...

As the rest of the day went on, I avoided Kalvin, just as he tried to avoid me. He didn't have to worry about me speaking to him, because I wasn't.

Tuesday morning......

I got up out of bed, and searched through my closet, for something cute to wear to school.

I found my red Lacoste shirt, with army fatigue pants that fit every curve, and for my shoes my red Toms.

I put my hair in a high pony with some side bangs,....

I was really looking cute ,just to make Kal jealous...

I texted the girls so they knew I was on my way to the school, they all replied back and said ok, see you when you get here.

I pulled up to the school about 15 minutes later.... I saw Kalvin and the girls..

Then I saw Aaron. He was about the same height as Kalvin , but probably a little taller.

We used to have a thing going on, but it slowly faded away...

Don't know why, it just happened.

He came towards the girls and I . He had this smile that I love, and he knows it.. He came over, kissed me on the cheek.

What was that for? I said smiling.

For looking good today, that's why Karr. He said.

He had this thing for calling me by my last name. I thought It was cute..

WELL DAMN!!!!... Monique said...

What ? I asked her.

Kalvin was staring hard as hell over here at you and him.

Well , let him stare. I'm done with him. He can go to Jocelyn..

Girl stop!!!!! Renee said. You and Kalvin are ending up together. Period, point, blank.....

So go ahead and get that in your systems NOWW!!!!

The day went on and Aaron walked me nearly to all my classes. He always pop back up at the weirdest times.

School was just about over for the day, and I felt good about today. Until Kalvin came to her ..

Kelsey? What's wrong with you? he said.

I responded. "You said FUCK IT, so FUCK YOU!!! Get out of my face so I can go to my car Kalvin.

I got in my car , and started to head home. I had got a little hungry, so I decided to stop by Tropical Smoothie.

It's about ten minutes away from the school. My phone started to ring and it was Renee.

Me: Hello

Renee: Hey Kels , you left before we could even say bye to you.

Me: Yeah I know, I'm sorry. but I really needed to just go ahead on home and clear my mind.

Renee: I feel you girl. But are you alright?

Me: Yea sort of. How about Kalvin followed me to my car, thinking that I was going to talk to him..!!!

Renee: That boy really seriously fucked up. And he did that with Jocelyn ole' trying to act innocent ass. EVERYBODY KNOW SHE A HOE.

Me: (started to laugh)

Renee: But y'all gone end up back together forreal you know that right..??

Me: BYE RENEE!!! (screaming and laughing)

Renee: Bye Mrs. Harris (laughing)

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BYE

And we disconnected the call.. I love that girl, even though she think her ass right all the damn time.

By the time I got off the phone with Renee , I had already got my food from Tropical Smoothie. I ordered a Kiwi Clencher, and a Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad..

When I got to the house, I sat at the table and ate my food.

I was thinking to myself "Kalvin is a sweet guy, but he really pissed me off with the stunt he had pulled off today. I need some time to myself, and forget about him for a while."