Chapter Fifteen

Kalvin P.O.V

I'm over here talking to my home boys, Kelsey was at the table with the girls talking. So me and the guys got up for one to get them something to drink, and to clown as usual.

"Aye who that cat Jocelyn with.?"

Jeffery asked.

Who?? That fool.?? That's Kelsey's ex-boyfriend Aaron. I responded

Dang bruhh you got two girls here, and Kelsey got two niggas here... Y'all some playing ass people man.. Logan said.

Swear !! Matthew added.

We got the drinks for the girls. And as we were walking back towards the table, Jocelyn decides to walk past me, and bump into a brother. Like I knew she see me. I mean how could you not see me? I know she mad cause I'm Kelsey's now. But her ass gone have to get over it, and face the facts. Cause ain't nothing changing.

Like she swear, me and her gone hit at it again. Her ass can keep swearing, nothing ain't bout' to happen.

So what was the whole purpose of her bumping against you??? Kelsey questioned.

You act like I know. You know damn well she still want me Kels.

Hmmmmm whatever.. That ain't what she really wants.. What she wants is off limits. She said.

I smirked at her and winked my eye. She did the same thing. We both know what's going to happen later on.

Drake Furthest Thing started playing. And when I tell you all them hoodlums , got they asses up, they got they asses UP!! SHIT I DID TOO... But I ain't no hoodlum.

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic

Somewhere between I want it and I got it

Somewhere between I'm sober and I'm lifted

Somewhere between a mistress and commitment

But I stay down, girl I always stay down

Get down, have her lay down

Promise to break everybody off before I break down

Everyone just wait now

So much on my plate now

People I believed in they don't even show their face now

What they got to say now?

Nothing they can say now

Nothing really changed but still they look at me away now

What more can I say now?

You might feel like nothing was the same

Kelsey get up, and come dance with me..!!

No!!! she said.

Well I guess I'll just go get Jocelyn !! I said joking..

Not funny Kal ..

Well then get your ass up, and come here..

She got up eventually. After I whispered a few things in that ear of hers.

I still been drinking on the low

Mobbin' on the low

Fuckin' on the low

Smokin' on the low