Chapter 19 - Elsa?

Jack's Pov ~

    2 months.

    It has been 2 months since I last saw her and with every passing day, I die a little inside, thinking about what he could be doing to her.
I wander aimlessly around the silent castle and play with every bit of toy I could find.
I visit Anna everyday for the sake of Elsa. I told her everything and of course, she cried. She was scared, angry, and worried.

"I TOLD HER I'M GOING TO BACK HER UP! NOW I'M GONNA! WHERE IS SHE JACK?! WHERE IS HE SO I CAN PUNCH HIM AND KICK HIM!"

I tried not to laugh at her small words as she didn't understand. She didn't remember who Pitch was when she saw him.

"Anna, stop. You're making yourself tired more."

She huffed and sat down on the bench behind her.

"Jack...you have to save her. For me. Elsa told me if she ever was gone, I need to protect the kingdom. And i'm going to. But also because I still can't go out yet."
She gasped for air again and looked at me with full seriousness.

"Jack. She trusts you. So i'm going to trust you. Save her for me. Save her for the kingdom. Save her for her. Please."
Tears leaked from her lids.

I nodded.

Of course. Who does she think I am?

But it's been weeks since then and she's only gotten worse. I was hoping to take her with me to find Elsa once the guardians called but...she's been only able to stay in bed. Her flushed face grew pale, her words grew smaller, and her whole happiness, fell.
   I couldn't find any doctors to help her because of course, I'M INVISIBLE!!!
    So i've been helping her everyday. It was a nice gesture. It was like I was taking care of Elsa in a way.
     I put the tray on her bed and watched her slowly eat the food in silence.

    God, i'm so sorry Elsa. This is all I can do for you now.

    The sun shined in, the birds chirped, and the air was quiet.

    Then a bright light painted the walls, followed by the sound of whirring and screaming.
    I turned around.
    It was Tooth screaming, in joy.

    "JACK! HE DID IT!"

I jumped up from the chair.

    "He's in the U.S. so we have to hurry!"

    I stood still for a minute trying to process what they were saying.

    I can...save her?

    "Go Jack! Go! Do it!"
    Anna's small voice broke my thoughts.

    I whipped around and touched her hand as a thank you. She smiled.

    Finally! It's all going to change!

    I jumped into the portal and found myself no longer in airy Arendelle but in the quiet U.S.
    The smell of wet wood  and dirt welcomed us to their territory.

"A forest?"

    "That's what the thingy said yes."

"Are you sure it's not wrong North?"

    "Why are you denying Manny? He is never wrong!"

"No i'm just saying because this-"

     "SHHHH!"
    Bunny yelled.

We both turned.
He was sniffing the air, padding his foot and searching in every direction.

    "This way."