Inkigayo Pt. 2

The two boys stood infront of Hana covering her.

"Guys! We have a special surprise for all of you!" Mark announced.

"After some time off someone has comeback to join us again!" Vernon cued. The two boys separate and a smiley Hana pops up!

"Hello everyone! It's soo good to all of you! I am Hana from BTS!" Hana smiles.

"Would you like to introduce the first group, as your first time back Hana?" Mark asked. She nods, gleefully.

"Of course! These girls will make your heart go Boom Boom with their new comeback, please welcome MOMOLAND!" Hana announces.

"1.. 2.. 3.. Hello we are Momoland!" They said in unison.

"After a while, you guys are back! How does it feel?" Vernon asked.

"We are happy and hope to see our fans in the future." Nancy answered.

"Before you guys perform, can you guys do a 10 second teaser?" Hana asked.

"Yes! Let's do it!" JooE said. Then the music started, teasing their main point of the dance.

"I hope you guys do well up on stage later!" Mark said.

"Our hearts will go Bboom Bboom!" Hana said, then becomes shy from the pun. The girls giggling, and also in awe of Hana's presence.

-

"First let's introduce the next group." Vernon said.

"On the next performance, we have a familiar face. With the vibrant colours and upbeat music here is BTS with DNA!" Hyebin said.

"Music...." Mark trailed off

"START!" We all scream.
————after performance ----------
"They stole all your hearts! And talent runs in their DNA, please welcome BTS!" Vernon said. Mark, Hana and Vernon move to show the rest of the boys. Hana stands next to Yoongi and says the intro also.

"Hana, Dul, Set! Hello we are BTS!"

"Your guy's album and group has been getting so much attention here in Korea and internationally. How does it deel?" Mark asked.

"We are just so happy that ARMYs, even if they are far, still support us. They never forget they are our family." Namjoon responded.

"We heard about Mic Drop Remix. You collaborated with two western artists right?" Vernon said.

"Yes, there are two remixes.. one with Steve Aoki, and one with Desiigner." Hana said.

"That's very exciting! We hope to hear from you 8 in the future!" Vernon said.

"Hana, our fellow MC, why don't you introduce the next group!" Mark said.

"Performing with much energy and POWER, please welcome Exo!" Hana said smiling.

"Music.."

"START!"