when hana studies..

Here is a scenario where Hana is in peace or studying and the member come in. Enjoy!

-

I've been wanting to study Japanese for a long time to be more fluent. Especially now we released a Japanese album, we'll have to talk to interviewers. I don't want to be zoned out when we have an interview..

I sat on my desk in my studio, not the shared one with Jungkook, but my own. Because I know that if I'm in the same room as Jungkook or any other members I won't be able to concentrate.

I placed my items down. My laptop, piano music playing on the TV, pencil, paper, and of course snacks. I do need to diet but dang those cheeto puffs are calling my name.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"Woah Jungkook's quiet." Hoseok chuckles.

"That's cus everyone's so boring." He sighs, laying down trying to feel comfortable on the couch. Yoongi sits down, then puts his feet up then lays it on his lap.

"Where is everyone actually?" Yoongi asks. Jungkook shrugs. "Where's Han?"

"She's studying. Let her be." Jin says.

Yoongi and Jungkook look at each other before their confused faces turn to a smirk.

"Studying huh.." Yoongi says. "Let's bother her." He adds in a casual tone.

"I just said let her be.." Jin said staring at the two. Yoongi shrugs and stands up. Jungkook and Taehyung follows.

Yoongi walks to her studio and stands there.

"Let's scare her." He says to the both of them. They both nod.

He opens the door a little bit and sees Hana working. He opens the door a little more and the three began to tiptoe to her. Once they were about to scare her..

Hana turns her chair quickly and looks at them. "Don't even think about it." She said to them, scaring the three boys instead.

"Shit!" Yoongi yells, almost hitting Taehyung.

"Is there something you need?" Hana asks, taking a bite out of her kitkat.

"Uh.. can I have a bite?" Taehyung asks. Hana reaches out and Taehyung takes a bite, then Jungkook then Yoongi.

"Han, can we stay here..? It's boring outside.." Jungkook asks.

"If you're quiet.. then I guess. Which I doubt." Hana said, turning back around.

"What are you learning?" Yoongi asks, sitting next to her. Jungkook and Taehyung sit at the couch and pull out their phones to play games on it.

"I'm trying to learn more Japanese." She said, showing him her notebook.

"I can help." Yoongi said, taking the notebook. "Try to start a conversation with me." He said, putting the notebook down. "I'll start."

"I'm Yoongi, I'm 26, and I like to rap." He said back. Hana understood half but nodded her head.

"Hi, I am Hana, I'm 23 and I hate rollercoasters." Hana said, stuttering a bit.

"Good job." Yoongi said.

"I'm Jungkook and I'm always hungry." Jungkook said from the couch making the three laugh.

After an hour or two, Hana decided that it's time to maybe stop her studying. The three boys were talking, under the impression that Hana was still studying.

"How's it going?" Taehyung asks. Yoongi and Jungkook looks over and began chuckling.

"This girl. No way she fell asleep." Yoongi said.

"She always falls asleep in the wrong positions. Move her here." Taehyung said. Jungkook carries her to the couch, her head on Taehyung lap.

"Should we leave?" Jungkook asks.

"Nah, she has two couches, we can sleep here." Yoongi said. "Plus I'm too lazy to leave anyways." He adds, making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Hopefully she doesn't forget the Japanese she's learned today, she's knocked out." Taehyung says, hearing Hana's light snores.

The three boys weren't tired, so they continued their conversation quietly, making sure Hana sleeps peacefully.