Explode | Joe Sugg

Description;

------

Meet Alexis Porter.

An average 22 year old blonde with eyes bluer than the sky on a sunny day.

Although, being a famous Australian YouTuber wasn't necessarily 'average' to most people.

With over 500000 subscribers, she was just a bit popular to YouTube. Not one of the most popular, but then again she's been on YouTube for only a little over 9 months.

YouTube was basically her life. She had a gaming channel - QueenAPGames - a vlog channel - QueenAPVlogs - and a main channel - QueenAP -

There was nothing that could stop her from making videos, besides maybe an apocalypse.

As you would assume, she currently lived in Australia with her parents. Until she realized she was too old to live with her parents and chose to move out to London with her cousin, Mason Crawford.

Mason was 24, two years older than Alexis. They were always close as children, until Mason and his family moved to London. They haven't seen each other for nearly four years.

As you may know, there are a few other YouTubers that live in London as well. Wouldn't it be strange if she happened to meet one of them?

------

Prologue;

------

"Hey there everyone! Welcome to my very first Youtube Channel! My name is Alexis Porter!"

"Hey there everyone! Welcome to my first vlogging channel! If you don't already know me, my name is Alexis Porter!"

"Hey there everyone! This is my very first gaming channel! And I'm Alexis Porter if you wanted to know!"

The girl who was living her dream, she never gave up on anything. Now she was a worldwide known YouTuber. And that's because she tried her hardest.

She loves her viewers and subscribers like they were her children. She dreads seeing people hate on them because they chose to stick up for her.

Although she knows she will never meet them all, she tries to meet as many as possible.

And, like every other YouTuber, she gets sent hate. And yet she manages to get through it with the help of basically no one.

And that's where he comes in....

------

Hello to whoever is reading this, which probably is basically no one yet. I really am looking forwards to writing this book. So I hope you enjoy it. And I have had experience with writing fan fiction, so please don't judge.

There will be many other YouTubers involved in this story, obviously. There actually won't be many people who aren't YouTubers in reality in this story.