Fifteen

Fifteen

------

Alexis Porter's POV

------

Two Weeks Later

------

"You're kidding?!" I basically shout, earning a few stares from customers in the bakery I just recently was hired in. I heard Eloise, a worker that I've came quite close to over the past few days, chuckle at my sudden outburst.

"Alexis, why exactly would I joke about this?" Zoe chuckled on the other end of the phone. I stayed silent, waiting for her to continue. She took a moment as well, but eventually continued. "Everyone wants you to come!" she exclaims loudly.

"How? I don't even know hardly any of them besides you, Joe, Alfie, and Caspar." I snicker as she scoffs. "I've told everyone so much about you. I guarantee they'd love you!" she basically begs. I stay silent for a few seconds before speaking up once again.

"Zoe, I don't know. I've heard so much about VidCon, and it sounds like all the YouTubers actually have to fit in to join your large group." I basically state the fact that I feel as if I'm not going to fit in.

"Pleeaasee, Alexis!" she drags on the 'please'. I hesitate before answering. "Alright, alright, I'll come." I give in, as I hear her cheer in excitement. I chuckle, while checking the time. "Hey, Zo? I have to get back to work. I'll text you about it later." I say, as she replies.

"Okay, Al. Bye!" she says, still insanely happy. I hang up the phone, sliding it in my pocket. I stand up, while smiling at the newest customer. She was older and look extremely stressed out. "How may I help you?" I asks kindly.

-

As I exit the small bakery, a breeze hits my body as it sent chills throughout my body. It blew my straightened dirty blonde hair into my face as I was texting Zoe.

Alexis - So what day is it and when should I meet you at the airport?

I wait awhile for her to text back, that is id she does. It's pretty late and she typically never answers her text messages. I'm not fully sure if she does answer other people, but it always takes her minutes time to answer one simple message.

My phone vibrated in my hand, signalling she texted me back.

Zoe - Umm, be there around 8:30 and its Friday

Alexis - okay great! thanks!

I put my phone in my pocket while unlocking the small Mini Cooper that I managed to afford the last few days. I sat in the drivers seat, while hearing the engine roar to life. Well not exactly 'roar' but it did come alive.

Considering the bakery was maybe a 7 minute drive, I was home in no time. I could see the lights in the kitchen on, while I'm assuming Mason got home maybe half an hour ago.

I exited my car, while making my way towards the front door. I didn't bother knocking considering I have a key. I unlocked the door, while walking in. I shut and lock the door behind me.

"Well hello there." Mason smiles at me as I slide my jumper and shoes off. I walk over to the couch in my dark blue, tight long sleeve and denim skinny jeans. I sit on the sofa beside him, while kicking my feet up on the table.

"Mason, I'm going to be going to VidCon for a few days which means I won't be back till like Monday. I'm leaving Saturday." I explain to him calmly as he looks at me. "Isn't VidCon that convention with all the YouTubers?" he ask simply.

I nod, as he shrugs it off. "I'm gonna have to be alone for awhile but I guess so." he mumbles sarcastically. I chuckle, messing his hair up with my hands. As I did so, I made my way upstairs to begin packing.

I pulled our a medium sized suitcase from under the bed, as I open my closet door. I reach for some skinny jeans, along with shorts and two dresses. Many shirts were hanging off my arm in the process as well.

I'm pretty exciting for this trip. I mean I'm going to get to meet so many other YouTubers that I've heard of. Including the one and only, Tyler Oakley. He's probably who I'm most excited to meet, considering he's basically the queen of YouTube.

(A/N; Yeah, I went there)

I pulled out my phone, replying to Zoe's text messages that she's sent me.

A/N

IM GONNA MAKE THIS QUICK! ALMOST 900 READS OMF! THATS INSANE! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I am so sorry for not updating. But I promise I will start updating sooner. I've just been focused on a story that I haven't actually published!

Also, the story I've been working on is an O2L fan fiction. Do any of you like them? If so, should I publish the book? Leave me comments telling me if I should.

Again, thank you so so so much! I literally love you guys so much! And I'm gonna give you guys a goal, okay. I know. You probably already hate me enough but idec so â™Â¡

900 reads and 70 votes for me to update? It's already so close so I don't think that's gonna be a huge problem! I love you guys soo much tho! Okayy byeee ♡