Chapter I: An Uneasy Feeling and a Crazy Wizard

Strumming the Goddess Harp her father gave her, the blonde sings along to the ballad. She suddenly feels the wind pick up at an alarming rate, making her look upward. Some sort of dark goop seems to be eating away at the green field! It's getting closer, so the woman runs. She drops her harp in the process, but that doesn't matter. She suddenly loses her balance and falls over, the darkness engulfing her.

"AHH!" The woman by the name of Zelda rips the covers off her feverish form and sits up, realizing it was all a dream.

"Princess!" Lady Impa rushes to Zelda's side.

Taking a moment to gather her thoughts, Zelda decides to fill Impa in on her dreams, "Impa, the same nightmare keeps haunting me."

"Hmm...an omen perhaps, of dark times approaching." Impa gazes out the window, looking at the sunrise. She was dreading the day this would happen to her princess, and now the time has come.

"Dark times?" The princess looks at her mentor, unsure of what to do about these so called 'dark times'.

Impa nods and turns back to the princess. Seeing a distressed look on her face means this is no laughing matter. "If that is indeed true, then we must locate him. The reborn spirit of the hero."

"Alright Impa. Let's go to the training yard at once." Zelda nods at Impa and the two make their way to the training yard, after the princess gets dressed of course.

The two reach the yards and run into a familiar face.

"Zelda!" the two turn around to spot one of the instructors of the new trainees, Peyton. She holds the Lorulian Triforce of Mystery, which is the counterpart to Hyrule's Triforce of Courage. She came to Hyrule along with her Triforce companions and met the Hylian Triforce Holders, helping them train soldiers, and occasionally contain threats. She and her comrades are apart of Hyrule's army now.

Peyton wears an orange battle dress under her silver, upside down v-shaped armor, silver shoulder armor, a metal belt which holds her quiver and harp, silver boots with a green gem on the top, and light orange sleeves that are separate from the other parts of her armor. She seems to be dressed for a full battle, which means she is probably coming back from her teaching sessions.

"Hello there Peyton. What brings you here today?" Zelda asks, now intrigued. Normally Peyton wouldn't come to visit this early.

"O-oh. Nothing r-really. I just have an uneasy feeling and wanted to see if you were ok." Peyton folds her hands behind her back and looks at the floor. If the heroine in orange was telling the full truth, she would say she had a nightmare that seemed like a vision, but she didn't want to worry the princess with something as foolish as a dream.

"An uneasy feeling? That can't be good for our Triforce of Mystery." Impa crosses her arms and shakes her head, seemingly trying to make sense of all this.

Suddenly, a loud banging noise is heard coming from the training yard. The three look over the edge and spot a blonde soldier take out three other soldiers. Peyton and Zelda exchange glances then look back the the blonde man. He looks up at the princess after sheathing his sword, and his face turns a bit pink when he looks at the pair of girls.

The princess smirks and looks at the young heroine for an explanation. "He's one of my pupils. One of the best, if not the best, in his league. I-I might have a tiny crush on him too..."

"A tiny one?" Zelda teases and Peyton shyly giggles. It doesn't last long though, when a woman dressed in yellow with bronze armor, boots, and her signature spiked nunchucks in hand comes rushing up to the group. It's Valerie, holder of the Lorulian Triforce of Truth. Counterpart to Zelda's Triforce of Wisdom.