Chapter XIII: The Final Battle...Or Is It?

***WARNING FOR BOTH OF THESE SONGS***
Flashing lights! DO NOT WATCH IF SENSITIVE TO FLASHING LIGHTS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Go check out this YouTuber if you like these songs, they made both of them: U N D E R D O G S

THE IMAGINE DRAGONS SONG:
Believer = Peyton
Thunder = Naomi
Whatever it Takes = Valerie

THE DNA SONG:
The upper right (Green) = Valerie
The upper left (Blue) = Reyna
The bottom right (Pink) = Peyton + Carol
The bottom left (Yellow) = Naomi

~~~

Everyone rested for a solid day after the events that took place in the Temple of Souls. At first light the next day though, Impa woke everyone up and forced them to continue their journey. It took them another day and a half to make it back to the Valley of Seers where Cia waits.

But finally, they make it to the valley. They look for a place to set up camp, but there is no room anywhere. All the Keeps are already filled with monsters. The allies' morale just took a major hit.

Peyton gulps and says to her friends, "Well, at least we don't have to worry about having our Allied Base destroyed."

Naomi catches onto what Peyton is trying to do and replies, "Yeah! We can just go straight up to Cia then go home. Who needs a base anyway?"

"Well, it's about time!" Cia's voice is projected throughout the valley and all the allies grip their preferred weapons more tightly. "Do you like the welcoming party I whipped up for all of you? It seems like all of these monsters were just dying to meet the famous Hyrule Warriors!"

"Lana, you know this place." Zelda turns to the bluenette, realizing that she doesn't know how to get to Cia. "Where do we start?"

All the allies form a circle to hear the battle plan and Lana flips through her book. She finds the page she's looking for and summarizes it for the allies. "There are three Sanctums that we need to claim. One in the West, one in the East, and one...it doesn't say."

Everyone suddenly hears a battle cry of what has to be hundreds of monsters. Coming from the East and the West is a bunch of Bokoblins lead by some angry looking Dinalfoses.

"We need to go!" Reyna states the obvious and everyone looks toward Zelda and Lana.

Zelda thinks for a moment and finds the best solution. "Listen carefully everyone. Link, Valerie, and Fi head over to the West Sanctum. Peyton, Impa, and I will take the East Sanctum. Reyna, Naomi, Wizzro, and Lana go look for the last Sanctum. And that leaves the rest of you, Carol, Groose, Agitha, Darunia, Ruto, and Midna, to start working your way around the battlefield. Does everyone understand?!"

Before anyone can react, a Dinalfos gets to the group and slashes its blade at Zelda. Impa sees it coming and blocks it, protecting the princess from the creature.

"Everyone to your stations!" Valerie yells to break everyone out of their shock. All the allies jump at her words run to their posts.

Link, Valerie, and Fi dodge as many enemies as they can to try and get to their Keep faster. It works well at first, but then the horde of monsters gets thicker. The three have to work their way through the wave slower now, and actually fight them.

When the three make it to the inside of the Sanctum, they find a glowing Triforce on the wall, but it's upside down. The top left triangle glows brighter than the rest, and Valerie can feel herself get more powerful just by standing in the Sanctum.