Chapter XX: The Final Stand Part 2

The allies all land on the edges of the field, scattered throughout the map. Ganondorf's skeleton monsters, Dinalfoses, and Stalmasters surround the allies individually. There is no one close enough to any ally to help each other out.

"Minions, I order you to finish them off!" With Ganondorf's command, the enemy's morale skyrockets. No one has ever seen morale this high before.

"We are trapped!" Proxi hides underneath Link's green hat as the hero finishes the fairy's thought. "The power of the complete Hyrule Triforce is too much!"

The allies all get in defensive stances, ready for the attacks of the monsters in front of them. However, before the enemy can attack anyone, a bright light shines through the dark clouds. All the allies and even the enemies look at the light in confusion. It shoots through the sky and hits the ground, making some dirt fly away from the impact. Strangely, the white light faintly shows each of the colors of the rainbow.

The light quickly turns off and the clouds make the land dark again. No one can see it because they are too far away, but six beings stand where the light once hit the ground. Ganondorf sees them however, because he is right in the middle of the field and they are in front of him.

Ganondorf can't believe what he's seeing. Din, Nayru, Farore, Astreas, Metris, and Phoebe stand there side by side, glaring at him and holding their preferred weapons. Instead of their casual goddess clothes, they are wearing their battle armor.

"You have plagued this land long enough, Demon King! Your reign ends here!" Din steps forward, her red hair swaying in its ponytail. Her red eyes shine like fire as she glares at Ganondorf. She wears golden battle armor with red cloth underneath. She wears golden gauntlets in order to grip her weapon easier. Din's weapon is a heavy, spiked ball and chain that shines gold, even in darkness.

Nayru has paler skin and ocean blue hair. She is taller than Din, but less muscular. She lets her hair droop over her shoulders, reaching her waist. Her battle dress is long, but with less armor. Her metal armor is colored bronze to mimic her counterpart, Metris. She holds her weapon close to her chest, as she feels it's protection and knowledge against her fingertips. It may not look like a weapon, but Nayru fights with a bronze crown. If she puts it on, she can conjure any weapon or shield that she can think of.

Next to Nayru is Farore. The green goddess is just a bit shorter than Din, but not by much. Her long hair is put in pigtails that fall in front of her shoulders. Her green battle dress goes down to her knees and covers her arms. The armor is silver to mimic Phoebe's. Farore's eyes are dark green and wild like the forest. She holds two short daggers in her hands, as she is great with close up combat.

Starting the lineup for the Lorule goddesses is Astreas. Instead of wearing an elegant purple dress, she wears a long purple battle dress with golden armor. Her curly hair is put up in a ponytail which flows sideways due to the wind. Since she gave Naomi her signature weapon, Astreas had to settle for a bigger and slightly longer spear.

Metris stands next to her, her short silver hair shining despite there not being any sun out. Her yellow battle dress is short, but her brown boots are long and make up for it. She has bronze armor on along with another pair of bronze gauntlets. These gauntlets travel all the way up her arms, and still have yellow gems on the back of the hands.

The last goddess is Phoebe. Her long hair is put up in two braids just as it always is, but this time she wears no hood. Instead, she wears an orange battle dress with silver armor. Her silver boots come up just below her knees, making her knees the only exposed leg skin. Phoebe always has a spare copy of her spells just in case something like this would happen, so she brought her second scroll of spells into battle.