Chapter XVI: The Invasion Begins

The three villains finally make it to the Valley of Seers, but there is just one problem. They have no Allied Base, so that means they'll have to take one. Thankfully, Ganondorf knows just the Keep to take.

"The Sanctum of Power and Justice. That'll be our Base because the Triforce of Power is rightfully mine!" Ganondorf points to the South most Keep and his minions immediately start taking it.

"My Lord," Ghirahim hops off of his sword and flips his hair, dramatically bowing. "Shall we take the other Sanctums?"

Ganondorf looks from him to Zant and smirks. "Yes, that will be quite an effective use of your time. Do not fail me."

"Of course not, Master!" Ghirahim raises his sword skyward and vanishes.

Zant rolls his eyes from under his helmet and turns to Ganondorf. "This better be worth it. When we get to Hyrule Castle, I expect you to keep your end of the bargain!"

Zant teleports to the Northwest area of the battlefield, right in front of the Sanctum of Wisdom and Truth. He pushes open the doors with a blast of Twilight magic, and stomps on into the Sanctum.

"What was that noise?" Lana looks up from her crystal ball and walks over to the edge of the ruins. She gasps as she sees an army of skeletons fighting against the Goron troops. The Gorons agreed to help her fix up some of the damage in the Valley of Seers, but they never expected a fight.

"What's going on down there?!" Lana asks the Goron Captain.

"Just some Stalfoses, but we can't tell who they're lead by! They seem too organized to be working alone!" The Goron pants as he punches a skeleton in the ribs. It breaks apart and turns into black smoke.

BOOM!

"Heheheheh! You don't stand a chance, Sorceress! Give me the Triforce of Power and I just might let you live!" Ganondorf takes the Sanctum with ease and claims it as his base. A small earthquake occurs, but no one seems to be harmed.

"It can't be!" Lana runs back to her crystal ball and sees Ganondorf's figure taking the Sanctum. The only other time she's seen this man, she had to flee with the rest of the Hyrule Warriors. Lana realizes she can't do this alone.

Lana summons the Triforce of Power and hesitantly speaks into it. "Send this message to your counterpart. The Valley of Seers is under attack! Hyrule Warriors, I need your help - AHHH!"

The Triforce of Power shines bright, and Lana has to close her eyes to avoid being blinded. Once it dies down, the Triforce sinks back into her hand. Lana sighs, "Hopefully help will come. For now, let's defend this valley! Goron Captains, lock the doors of the Sanctum in the West. Trap Zant!"

The Gorons obey her immediately and lock Zant in the Sanctum. Lana uses some of her magic to bind the doors closed. She knows she won't be able to hold him in for long, but it's better than nothing.

Ghirahim waltzes into the Sanctum of Courage and Mystery, not really paying any attention to the outside noises. Honestly, he doesn't really care about what's happening with Zant or Ganondorf. All he wants to do is get away from the commotion and clear his head. He can't stop thinking about that girl Peyton. It doesn't help that he walked into her Sanctum either. Now that he thinks about it, why did he choose this Sanctum to walk into?! Oh well, he can always leave-

"Lock the East Sanctum's doors now, Goron Captains!" Ghirahim hears a high-pitched voice say. He raises an eyebrow when all the doors close and lock on him. He tries to teleport out, but something is keeping his from doing so.

"I'll just have to fight it out then." Ghirahim shrugs and charges at the Gorons in the Keep.

Lana kneels down on the floor and stretches her hands out to both sides. She concentrates all of her magic on keeping the doors locked in the East and West Sanctums. She keeps her breathing steady and thinks to herself, Please, anyone, help me. I can't do this alone.