~Part five~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR (POV)

After the night came I found myself being the only one awake. After my last two dreams I just couldn't sleep.. That guy was the only thing I could think of so I knew I couldn't sleep until I found something out about him!

Being very careful I snuck out of the house and walked around the neighborhood until I heard loud bangs and crashes.. Screams echoed through the street and I knew only one thing could be the cause that. I held onto my blanket I barrowed from frisk and ran towards the noise and terrifyingly enough I found the man I was looking for, black long and goop covered tentacles came from his back and were smashing into the house. Taking out several walls in one big attack and sending goop everywhere, I stood there frozen for what felt like forever. Once he had destroyed the house I could only tell he was about to leave when I did the worst thing I could have done.. "WAIT!!"

He stopped.

He turned around and glared back at me. Clearly unamused but seeing him right there, the flames from the house giving Enough light to show he was the exact same man who was in my dream. Shaking horrible I walked up to him, the fear getting more and more intense every step I took until I was right in front of him and the fear and sadness coming off of him was almost too much to bare. "Too much? Yeah I know. It's great isn't it?~" he smirked and crossed his arms, still angry looking but, he almost seemed to enjoy seeing me in pain. "You really are an idiot aren't you?"

"I'm not an idiot! I'm.. I'm desperate.." I told him, trying to fight the feeling of leaning over and crying my lungs out, or screaming in pure fear it's self. His smirk didn't grow but instead faded a bit. "I saw you in my dream last night..and I know you were in the dream before that..! Even if I didn't see you.." I paused, I wanted to go on and tell him everything but I couldn't find the words, for once I was completely unsure of what to say and it wasn't because of the fear I was feeling.

"And? What you came to ask me why I ruined your dreams?" He scoffed. "Yeah I did it. So what? I'm not gonna stop." He stated in the most disappointed tone. Like I just stepped on his hopes and dreams and crushed them entirely.

"That's.. Not what I was going to ask." I said. His face completely changed from disappointed to confused. But no matter what face he made he always looked pissed off. Which wasn't helping me at all. "What's your name..? I don't enjoy the nightmares you give me but, I do want to know more about you! If you have the power to destroy houses and show up in my dreams?! Well that's someone I want to know more.." I told him. Hoping he would give me the time of day but sadly he refused and left in a puddle of goop without saying much at all. I was sad but I knew I'd get another chance. He left in a rush so maybe I just put him on the spot? I'm not sure.. But I'll see him again! I just know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NIGHTMARES (POV)

I panicked. I fucking PANICKED!! I THE KING OF EVIL RAN AWAY!! I'm pissed, I'm angry and I'm also confused. I should have just killed her on spot.
But no
I had to let her speak
And I had to let her say the one thing I couldn't hear! The only person who's ever cared about knowing me! Is my brother who I have TO KILL! And now the second person who wants to know about me.. For me. Is in the world I plan on destroying entirely. Aren't I just Fucking lucky!

Once I teleported away from her I ended up wrecking twice as many houses just to calm down. Which I don't really care if I calmed down or not. I'm not going to talk to her. I can't. I'm the king of evil and negativity, I don't need friends. I don't want friends! After wreaking the houses I left the au and returned to the antivoid to think. Error was in tears he was laughing so hard. "Shut the hell up error."

"AND WHY SHOULD I!? This is the best thing ever! You couldn't talk to a girl. So you ran away!! The fearless king of darkness RAN AWAY!!" He laughed out, only pushing me more over the edge, I grabbed him with my tentacles and pinned him on the floor in a fit of rage.

"I DID NOT RUN AWAY! I left because her useless words mean nothing to me!! AND IS NOT WORTH WASTING MY TIME!!" I yelled and threw him as far as I could, this being his void he just appeared right behind me again. But after triggering his fear of touch I don't think he cared enough to mess with me again. It's time to give this plan of mine some extra thoughts...

I'm not going to end it but.. I dont think that girl is going to give up.

Yes yes I know this is short, but I'll make more another day! Today though I've wrote over 3000 words and all together three parts to this fanfic so I'm gonna leave this off for the night. I'll work on it tomorrow though if I remember so stay ready for that!

~Fanta