~part seven~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NIGHTMARES (POV)

DAMMIT!! The sans of this world knows who I am and why I'm here, and better yet he told that stupid girl who keeps following me around. After the night she called out to me, I went back and she found me yet again, I ignored her every word and continued with my normal business. Quiet neighborhoods don't suit me very well so might as well cause real panic with going more into the city. Panic or no panic, it feels better in the city for me. Much more going on and it feels better being in it than the empty feeling of a line of houses that all looked the same.

I remembered the area I was at the second I stepped foot into the city, I saw the park bench I sat on when I ran into that dumb kid. 'Good times' I chuckled and sat on the bench once again, watching the humans walk by with monsters, getting a glare or two every now and then was nothing new, the hatred they gave off was delicious in all honesty. But just my luck the DAMN girl showed up again!! This time she was inside a store across the street from where I was sitting, working in some colorful uniform and probably not even knowing I was here. But instead of leaving I decided to stay, I clearly couldn't stop thinking about her so if she had no idea I was here, a little stalking never hurt anyone. No one important anyway.

I watched her work all day and then saw her leave and go into an apartment building, I guessed it was her home and noted it in my head, I was sitting in the same spot all day but finally got up and walked to her place, looking through a window and the idiot from a few nights ago was in there, laughing and talking to her like a moron. 'Getting jealous nightmare?' I thought, I was right, I had no idea why but something drew me closer to this girl. That random asshole has no right being in there. But I'll get rid of him eventually. Him along with the rest of his world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR (POV)

I come home from work, the feeling of being watched never went away from the second I left for work to the minute I got home, but even then it didn't leave. Once I entered my apartment Michael was already cooking up dinner which smelled amazing I might add! "Smells great~" I said and giggled

"It'll taste even better!" He added with a wink and a laugh following after, he was busy frying and boiling things all at the same time, hell there was even bread in the oven he had to take out.

"You sure are going all out for this huh..?" I asked, looking over at him and smiling curiously he nodded, focused on his cooking which I admired all the same. "Well I'm excited to eat but what's the special accession?"

"You'll see, just try to keep an opened mind okay..?" He asked me which of course I answers with a yes. This was my all time best friend who I even live with. What ever he has to say or do that requires this much preparing has to be important to him so I'll support it in any way I can!

It wasn't but half an hour later when he had both of our plates set up with a candles flame dancing in the middle of our table, our drinks beside our plates of amazing looking chicken, potatoes, noodles and even more. It was clear her put his heart and soul into this and the taste of everything was even more clear to me. While eating everything was quiet until he looked up at me, setting his fork down and his hands shaking. "Soo.. (Y/N)..? I have somthing to tell you so just... Try and be calm or at least,, not to upset.." He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down.

"I love you (Y/N).. I do now and I always have for years now!" He practically yelled out at me from across the table. "I love the way you talk, your smile, your voice, your humor and even the way you don't just give up when things get tough!!" He started tearing up but couldn't stop smiling.

I smiled back happily and got up, walking over to him and hugging him tightly. "Well I'd be lying if I said I didn't love you back! But let's just try and takes things a bit slow okay..?" I asked him and pulled away, seeing his relieved smile put a lot of weight off my shoulders.

"Of course, whatever you want!!"

"Good! Now come here you big goof ball!" I said and kissed him, the feeling of over joyed happiness overwhelmed me but it wasn't bad, I was happy and excited and In love all over again. It was amazing! And for that moment I forgot all about this nightmare, and my job, and everyting with frisk! I only cared about me and my new lover Michael~

OKAY DONT BE MAD!! This is a nightmare X reader not a crush X reader I know. But this is gonna help things so be nice! TnT