Chapter 1

Adores POV:
So I have been spending a lot of time with Roy lately. We used to hang out all the time after drag race, but then he became super famous. He has sold out tours all across the world, a movie, a tv special and on top of all that he is currently writing a book! So i stopped speaking to him for a while, not because I wanted to, he was just always soooooo busy and I didn't want to bother him.

But then I saw that he was doing another production of sheetlejuice here in LA and so I decided to surprise him. I bought a meet and greet ticket and I was waiting in line. I knew he must have been tired, I mean, he has just done a 2 hour show and now he is doing an hour of meet and greets so any human would be tired. But Bianca never lets that show, she makes every fan feel special and greets them with a huge smile and embraces them into a hug. I waited in line for around half an hour before it was my turn. As soon as she saw it was me her face lit up! She was just as happy to see me as I was to see her. I have missed her so much! Her smile makes everyone else smile and her personality is larger than life. She embraces me into a hug just like she does with all of her fans but she holds it for a while.
B - "What are you doing here chola?"
A - "I came to see you! I feel as though we are strangers it's been that long"
B - "Tell me about it. It's great to see you"
A - "Do you want to get drinks later?"
B - "That would be great! We need to catch up"
A - "Agreed"
And so I hung around while Bianca finished the meet and greet. I didn't mind, it's been so long and I was just enjoying watching her in her natural habitat.

After about 20 minutes I feel a tap on my shoulder.
B - "Hey chola. I am just going to go and get out of drag and we can head out is that okay?"
A - "Yeah sure! There's no rush, I don't have anything on tomorrow"
B - "Okay good, I'll just be 10 minutes"
A - "Actually could I come backstage with you?"
B - "Erm sure yeah, come on kid let's go"
Back in the drag race days we would get changed together all the time so I just thought I might as well go with her, that way I'm not sat here alone for another 10 minutes and I get to spend more time with Bianca. We go backstage to her dressing room which is spotless, I have never met a drag queen who is as tidy as Bianca, I mean all of her clothes are hung up ready and her makeup is set up looking like it hasn't been touched. How she does it I will never know.
A - "You always amaze me!"
B - "Why what?"
A - "How can you keep the place so tidy when your a drag queen!?"
B - "Oh haha, I cleared everything up before the show so I don't have to do it all now, it just makes life easier"
A - "I'm not just talking about now, even on drag race your stuff was always so neat and tidy"
B - "Well I guess I'm just a tidy person. We aren't all messy sluts like you Adore!"
We both just  laugh... well I laugh and she cackles. Oh how I've missed that cackle. She begins to unzip her dress and I notice she is having a little trouble.
A - "You want me to help you with that?"
B - "Yes please, the fucking zipper is stuck"
A - "I got it don't worry"
She stars swearing when she is getting impatient.
B - "Thanks chola, it's a good job you came back here after all!"
It takes her roughly 10 minutes to get fully changed but to be fair we were talking while she was doing so. Conversations with Bianca are always the best and I am regretting not talking to her in almost a year. When I see Roy come out from behind the screen, where he had gotten changed, he looked so cute. He had on his black skinny jeans and grey jumper, Roy always looked great in simple outfits, I thinks it's because he wears such extravagant gowns in drag that it's nice to see him in a simple top and pants. I helped him pack his last few bits.
B - "Thanks for the help Danny"
A - "Happy to help!"
B - "Is it okay if we just nip back to mine so I can drop these bags off?"
A - "Yeah that's fine, you probably don't want to take all that to the clubs I assume"
B - "Haha, nope"
And with that we left the theatre and got into Roy's car.