Chapter 13

1k reads! OMG 😱 Thank you to all who read, it really means so much to hear how you are enjoying the story. I am really busy with exams so this chapter isn't as long but I promise I'll get back to normal as soon as possible! Thank you all once again! 💜

Adores POV:
B - "I have to go now Danny or I'll miss my flight"
The airport is very busy and I'm stood here with my arms wrapped firmly around Roy's neck.
A - "I don't want you to go, I'll miss you too much. What if we loose contact like we did before"
He removes my arms from his neck and holds them by my side.
B - "Now you look here, that's not going to happen again and I hope you know that. We will talk everyday through texts and phone calls, even FaceTime. I'm going to miss you just as much, I'll miss waking up to your cute face every morning, I'll miss our cuddles at night but most of all, I'll miss your smile which motivates me every day. Just promise me you'll take care of yourself while I'm gone"
A - "Promise"
My voice was cracking and tears began to fall from the corners of my eyes. Roy places his hand on the side of my face and wipes the tears away with his thumb.
B - "I love you so much Danny"
A - "I love you too"
He pulls me back into his chest and I listen to the beating of his heart one last time.

Bianca's POV:
Having to walk away from Danny was honestly the hardest thing I've ever had to do. With each step I could feel his heart hurting. Seeing him so upset killed me and I feel exactly the same, but I know I have to be strong for Danny. The last thing I wanted to do was tell the world I'm on my way to Brazil but I had to act like everything was normal. Once I posted on social media I curled into my seat, it was handy as I was at the window. With my forehead against the window I let a small tear creep out form the cracks in my eyes. Although this may seem dramatic I know being away from Danny is going to be hard but I have to carry on working. I'm sure we will get used to it after a while because we both have busy schedules, I just hope we are able to make this work.

Adores POV:
I see Roy has posted a selfie on his way to Brazil and all I want is to call him, but I know he is busy travelling so I can't bother him now. The house feels so empty without the presence of Roy. At least I have Sammy and Dede to keep me company. I make myself a coffee and get comfy on the couch, I even brought down the duvet from upstairs which smells of Roy.
Next thing I know I'm waking up to 10 missed calls from "❤️😍ROY😍❤️" and my heart sinks into my chest. I grab my phone and call him back immediately.
B - "Danny are you okay? I've called you like ten times!"
A - "Yes I'm fine! Sorry I fell asleep"
B - "You almost gave me a heart attack, and I'm prone to them now that I'm old!"
A - "Shut up! Your not old"
B - "Haha, if you say so! Look Danny I'm sorry but I have to get ready, my show starts in 40 minutes.."
A - "Oh..."
He can hear the disappointment in my voice.
B - "I'm sorry Danny, that's why I called you before"
A - "I know, it's my fault I'm sorry"
B - "No it's fine, we can talk all night how's that?"
A - "Yeah"
B - "I love you chola"
A - "I love you too, bye!"
B - "Bye"
And that was it. Even though I'm upset I feel a sense of comfort knowing he is just one phone call away.