Chapter 11

Hey guys 👋 sorry for not updating in a while, I haven't been feeling too great but I'm back! And I hope you enjoy💜

Adores POV:
I lay in bed with my eyes sealed shut, I don't want to get up yet, I feel like I've only just shut my eyes. Then I feel a soft, gentle hand caress the side of my face and I couldn't help but smirk. When I opened my eyes before me lay a handsome, caring man I call my boyfriend.
B - "Morning beautiful"
Roy has never called me beautiful and it sent shivers throughout my body.
A - "Morning handsome"
I place my hand on top of his and nuzzle my face into them.
A - "I don't want to get up yet"
B - "You lazy bitch, it's 12pm"
A - "Like you said, I'm a lazy bitch"
We both giggle and Roy starts to tickle me. He knows I hate it which is why he continues, from my neck to my stomach.
A - "Roy stop it"
And he does. Instead he wraps his arms around my back and pulls my into his chest. We lay there, staring into each other's eyes. I try to remember what happened last night but all I can remember is the show and then after that everything is blank. I don't mind though. All that matters is that I ended up back home with Roy.
B - "You know, I have to leave for Brazil tomorrow. I have two Blame It On Bianca Del Rio shows..."
A - "That's tomorrow!"
B - "Yeah. This month seems to have flown by and I forgot what date it was, if it wasn't for Jamie I wouldn't have remembered"
Roy is right. A month ago today I was debating whether or not to go see him at his sheetlejuice show, and look at us now. A lot has happened this past month and I finally have my life back on track. I'm not sure I'll be okay without Roy here though, he keeps me sane and without him I'll go back to my old ways. I know I will.
A - "You can't leave me Roy! Don't go"
B - "Oh come on, you know I have to"
The tone of the room shifted, I didn't want to cuddle anymore so I rolled over and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. As I open up Instagram I have over 200,000 notifications. Which is odd considering I haven't posted anything lately. I click on the heart to see hundreds of tagged photos and comments saying "Biadore is real". Confused, I click on one of the photos to get a closer look.
A - "Holy shit!"
B - "What's wrong?"
A - "Look"
I show him my phone, it's a picture of me and Roy at Micky's last night. But not only that, I am grinding on Roy. All of a sudden the memories of last night come flooding back. I look over at Roy and he places his hands on his head in frustration.
A - "What are we gonna do Roy"
B - "I don't know.."
I know neither of us want to tell anyone yet, but with these photos blowing up Instagram I don't see how that's possible.
B - "I think we shouldn't acknowledge anything, as long as we haven't posted anything ourselves, as far as they know we were just gay friends having fun and we keep it like that and see how that goes. Is that alright?"
A - "Yeah that's fine"
Part of me was disappointed, I wanted to tell everyone now while we had the chance, but at the same time I know Roy isn't comfortable with that yet and we are extremely new so it makes sense not to make us public.
A - "Are you Alright B?"
B - "Yeah I'm fine"
I know he isn't fine, he looks extremely nervous. I make my way over to him and take his hands in mine.
A - "Look, everything is fine. Like you said they can't assume anything from a picture so it's not a big deal. I don't want you worrying about that when you have your tour tomorrow. Now get up, we have to get you packed"
I notice a smile appear on his face, only slightly but I saw it. It feels nice to be able to make him feel better when it's usually the other way round.
Roy does what I told him and starts to pack his bags. As he is sorting through his makeup I notice I have a few messages that I need to sort through.

A - "Erm babe

A - "Erm babe.."
B - "Yeah"
I show Roy Michelle's message.
B - "For fuck sake"
A - "Look Roy, I know you don't want anyone to know but don't you think we could at least tell Michelle? She will probably be able to help us with the situation as well.."
I know he isn't crazy about the idea but he can't deny that we have gotten ourself into a pickle, and we are both really close with Michelle more so than any other queens so I'm sure we can trust her.
B - "Fine.. we can tell Michelle but not over text"
A - "Yay!"
I jump up in excitement and give Roy a kiss which brings a smile on his face. Even thought he is hesitant, I know he is just as exited as I am to tell Michelle.

B - "We had better get ready then, we have to leave soon"All of a sudden the nerves crept into my stomach

All of a sudden the nerves crept into my stomach. I am so exited to tell Michelle but at the same time it's like coming out to your mom as gay all over again. I am nervous but with Roy by my side I know everything will be just fine.

Its 1:52pm and we are sat in the car around the corner from the coffee shop. I know Michelle will already be there because she is always early.
B - "Are you sure you want to do this?"
A - "Certain. I don't want to keep us a secret, even if there is only one more person that knows about us at least it's a step forward. I love you so much Roy"
B - "I love you too chola"
Roy leans over the seat and places a kiss on my lips. I try to make the moment last longer but he parts my lips.
B - "We had better go then"
He is right, Michelle has probably been sat in there and hour already.
A - "Okay"
As we step through the door I immediately see Michelle in the back corner. I look at Roy and he gives me a smile for encouragement, then we walk over to Michelle...