Chapter 14

Jk! This is my favourite story to write so of course I will continue, however updates are slower and I apologise for that 💜
On a brighter note we finally have a Biadore reunion which means this story can continue! Hope you enjoy! 💜

Adore's POV:
-ring ring-
I am awoken by my phone ringing on the bedside cabinet, half asleep I make out the name to be Roy so I grab it and answer as fast as I can.
A - "Roy!"
B - "Danny! Are you okay baby?"
A - "I am now! I miss you so much and it hasn't even been a day"
B - "I know... I miss you too. What are you doing?"
A - "I'm just lay in bed, it's 7am here"
B - "I'm lay in bed too, but it's 11pm"
A - "Oh..."
B - "What's wrong"
A - "Well your probably really tired so you should get some sleep"
B - "Nonsense! I want to talk to my chola!"
Roy always knows how to make me smile, knowing he would rather talk to me than sleep is the best feeling in the world.
A - "I wish I could cuddle with you Roy"
B - "I know, we could FaceTime. I know it's not the same as being with each other but at least I can see ur face"
A - "Oh my god! How did I forget"
I immediately switched our call to FaceTime, I totally forgot about it and I'm dying to see his gorgeous face.
When the camera opens I am faced with a tired looking Roy, lay in a bed surrounded with white sheets and pillows.

I stare at his plump lips

I stare at his plump lips. All I want to do is kiss him, and cuddle him, and hold his hand, but I can't. Instead I am teased by the gorgeous man behind the camera.

Bianca's POV:
Not being able to be with Danny in person is killing me. I never thought it would be this difficult because it hasn't been with past relationships, that's how I know what we have is something special. We may not look like the ideal couple but the feelings I have towards this crazy stupid young man are out of this world.
Once we switch to FaceTime I am confronted with a sight that would make any man sweat.

B - "For god sake Danny, teasing much?"
A - "Oh. So you like what you see?"
B - "I think you know the answer to that one"
It's already killing me not being able to touch him and now he does this. His body looks incredible though and his ass looks like it's just waiting to be held.

Adores POV:
I know Roy is checking me out and that's exactly what I wanted. I want him to see what he is missing out on so I take my hand and slide it down my body, from my chest over my ass and down my thigh.
B - "What are you doing Danny?"
A - "What I wish you were doing"
B - "Come on Danny don't do this, it's not right"
A - "Well what am I supposed to do? Your not here for two months and I don't think I can't last"
B - "Please just hold on. I don't want to be away from you either but I have to work. I should be sleeping right now but instead I'm talking to you. I'm trying my best Danny"
A - "I know.... I'm sorry Roy. You get some sleep and call me whenever you have time tomorrow, love you"
B - "Okay, and I love you more"
A - "That's not possible!"
B - "haha, goodbye baby"
A - "Bye willow"

- Time skip to March 31st -

Adore's POV:
It's finally March 31st which means I get to see Roy!!!! He has the next few days off which means we get to spend some time together. I have missed him like crazy these past two months but we have spoken every day. He thinks we are meeting up after his show here in LA for drinks but I'm actually going to his show 'Blame it on Bianca Del Rio'. I don't really get to see him on stage so I'm excited because I know that's where he is at his happiest.
I decide to get a fresh trim before I see Roy because I want to look my best. As I am on my way to the hairdressers I hear a familiar voice yell "Danny" from the other side of the road. Once I realise it's Michelle I wave back.
M - "Wait there I'm coming over!"
A - "Okay!"
Michelle crosses the road and brings me into a tight squeeze.
M - "How are you?"
A - "I'm good yeah, really good"
M - "How are things with Roy?"
A - "Great actually he is back later today, he has a show here and I finally get to see him"
M - "Hasn't he been on tour for like two months?"
A - "Yeah that's why I can't wait to see him, I've missed his so much"
M - "Have you spoken to him?"
A - "Oh yeah, we talk every day"
M - "Okay good"
My phone beeps and it's a message from Roy.

 M - "How are you?"A - "I'm good yeah, really good"M - "How are things with Roy?"A - "Great actually he is back later today, he has a show here and I finally get to see him"M - "Hasn't he been on tour for like two months?"A - "Yeah that's why I ca...

My face immediately lights up.
M - "Is that him now?"
A - "Yeah, how did you know?"
M - "Honey your face says it all, you two are adorable"
I can't help but smile.
A - "He is an incredible human being and he makes me feel so special, but I don't think I can be away from him this long again, it has killed me"
M - "I know Danny but remember, this is his job. You knew how work obsessed he was before you got with him and I don't think that's ever going to change"
A - "I know but it's the small things, like not being able to hold his hand, kiss his cheek, cuddle him in bed. It's a lot harder than I thought"
M - "But just think of how good it's going to be to see him today"
A - "Yeah your right"
After having this chat with Michelle I have realised that I've been extremely selfish. Roy is out there doing his job and working hard and I've sat at home all day moaning about him not being home, I have been such a dick.
Once my hair is done I rush back home to pick out an outfit for tonight, I have to look cool. I decide to go with my mustard zebra print pants, a band shirt and my favourite leather jacket, and then I check the time. The show starts at 8 and it's 7 now so I should probably get going.
So we are half way through the show and it's going great! All her jokes are landing and everyone around me looks to be having a great time. However, I see Mariah and her friends in the second row and Bianca keeps referring back to her, I assume she got a meet and greet ticket. Of course I could have got one too but I wanted her to be surprised to see me. But I'm back in the 10th row so there is no way she will notice me here. Luckily I put a question in her Q&A box before the show, Well it's not a question but it's my last resort to make her notice me.
The show is close to ending and Bianca is handed the box of questions. She can only read so many and it doesn't look like she is going to choose mine, my heart sinks thinking this whole plan hasn't worked when..
B - "Daniel!"
When she says my name my face lights up immediately. I didn't put my full name because she would know it's me so I just wrote 'Daniel'.
B - "Where is Daniel?"
A - "Here!"
I stand up yelling from my row and I know she can't see it's me.
B - "Can you put the lights on he audience, I can't see shit!"
Everyone laughs of course and then Bianca realised who I am.
B - "Oh my god Danny! Get your ass up here!"
Her smile is beaming as I make my way to the stage.
B - "While she takes her time let's see what she wrote, 'I don't have a question I just wanted you to notice me' haha!"
She lets out her cackle embracing me into her warm hug, this is the first interaction in two months and I couldn't be happier. With her arms wrapped tightly around my back I hear her whisper in my ear.
B - "I've missed you so much Danny"
And my heart warms.
A - "I've missed you too, I love you so much"
Of course we had to be super quiet to ensure the fans don't hear. The audience 'awes' watching us hug on stage and both of faces are taken over by smiles.
B - "why didn't you tell me you were coming?"
A - "I wanted to surprise you"
B - "Come here you"
She walks over to me placing her hand softly on my cheek and pulling my face towards hers. Before I can react I feel her lips pressed onto mine. This is the moment I have been waiting for and it's perfect. My ears block out all the noise from the audience and focus only on me and Bianca. I wrap my arms around her neck getting on my top toes and deepen the kiss. Slowly and sensually the kiss comes to an end, with our smiles breaking through once more.
A - "I love you"
B - "I love you too, and I like your hair"
That of course makes me laugh and I'm brought back to reality. Facing the audience and hearing nothing but cheers makes me feel so special and lucky to have this woMAN in my life. I take Bianca's hand as she pulls the microphone up to her mouth, which, as well as mine, is covered in smudged pink lipstick.
B - "Well there you have it folks! Me and Adore ARE In fact a couple, and I couldn't be happier!"
The whole theatre is on their feet clapping and cheering and I take on last look at Bianca's face before leaving the stage hand in hand.