Chapter 5

Kinda triggers..

I hate how precious our lives are, we can be healthy one day, then in a hospital bed coughing up the next. Life and death care me, I don't want to get to caught up in life to one day find myself on my death bed, saying how many things I didn't do. I want to live my life to the full but be ready. I don't want to be unprepared.

I'm in no way ready to die, or hear of anybody else dying.

-

I woke up to Phil shaking me gently.

'Please wake up it's like 12pm!' He groaned. 'I am so bored, let's do something!'

'Five more minutes!' I groaned, cuddling into him and closing my eyes again, he let out a giggle before cuddling into me.

'Fine but only because you are so cuddly.'

'You love it!' I moaned.

-

Around half an hour later we finally got up, I changed back into my clothes from yesterday and we walked to the kitchen.

'Morning sleepy heads!' Phil's mum laughed.

'Morning!' I mumbled, before sitting at the counter, I leaned my head on the wall beside me.

'You have been asleep for ages- Dan come on!' Phil moaned, running in and going straight to the fridge. He made us both a cup of coffee, along with some cereal and we ate in silence as Phil's mum cleaned the kitchen and dinning room.

We finished and headed back up to Phil's room.

'What time do you want me gone?' I mumbled.

'Now.' He spoke harshly, but a crack in his voice told me it was a lie.

'Okay- I will leave now!' I faked a sad face before starting to walk out the door.

'NO!' Phil cried, running after me and wrapping his arms around me from behind. 'I was kidding- stay forever?'

'I wish!' I winked, before sitting back on Phil's bed. 'Well, if you aren't doing anything we could go to my house, so I can have a shower and change then go to the park or something?'

'Sounds like a plan!' Phil giggled, 'I need a shower also, shall I just come to your house when I am done?'

'Yeah, I will text you my address because I know you'll forget otherwise.'

'Rude.'

'But the truth, see you soon!' I smiled.

'I will miss you!' Phil cried, hugging me briefly.

'Miss you more, bitch!' I whispered.

'Oh.' Phil winked, as I walked out the door. I let myself out and began to walk home. I walked fast, and once I got home I rang the doorbell.

'Shit, left my key at Phil's.' I mentally kicked myself, before texting him to ask him to bring it along with telling him the address.

'Hey sexy!' Adrian winked, as he opened the door.

'Sup fuckface!' I laughed back ruffling his hair as I walked past.

'Any hot sex last night?'

'Don't be a dickhead please.' I groaned, 'Phil's coming round soon so if I am still in the shower can you-.'

'Send him right in, sure.'

'Show him where my room is and keep him company.' I muttered heading to the bathroom.