Chapter 8

Thank you so much for two hundred followers!!

I woke up to a bang downstairs, and another, and another.

My mum was taking her suite case down the stairs, she was probably about to leave so I decided to slip out of bed, without waking Phil.

'Morning!' I whispered from the top of the stairs as she was about to open the front door.

'Hi honey, the taxi just arrived so I'm just about to leave, stay safe ok, I love you!' She whispered as I slowly walked to meet her s, she kissed my forehead. 'I also left a note and some money on the side, you and Phil can order pizza and rent a film or something one night.'

'Thanks, love you mum.' I whispered, hugging her tight before she had to leave. I waved her off before going back upstairs to bed.

I climbed in, which must have woken up Phil.

'Dan are you ok?' He groaned,

'Sorry, yeh didn't mean to wake you!' I giggled. I was in love with his morning voice.

'Oh, ok, love you.' He whispered, before closing his eyes again. That was probably the cutest thing I have ever seen in my whole life.

-

I woke up again, I must have drifted back to sleep.

Phil was still breathing slowly as he slept. He looked so peaceful in his slumber, so calm and relaxed. I brushed my hand over his hair, playing with it softly as he moaned.

'Can you wake me up like that everyday.'

'I can do it everyday whilst you are here.' I giggled, continuing to mess with his hair as he wriggles across to lay on my belly. He stretched out before relaxing his body.

'You cannot sit on me you aren't a cat!' I laughed.

'I can be what I want to be, bitch!' He replied. Sticking his tongue out as he glanced up at me, 'what are we doing today, sexy?' He winked.

'I dunno, what's the time?'

'10am.' He mumbled stretching before sitting up and looking to me.

'Well gran dad should be here in an hour so let's go wake up Adrian!' We both smiled, before jumping in unison and running to wake him up. Within seconds we where both bouncing on his bed as he moaned for us to leave.

'Good morning brother!' I cried.

'Sleep well?' Phil cackled.

'Fuck off Dan!' He groaned, I stopped, and pulled a sad face.

'Phil- I think we upset Adrian.' I muttered faking being sad.

'Stop being a dick!' Adrian moaned.

'Phil can you go out the room a second.' I moaned, genuinely concerned now.

'Sure.' He replied before shuffling out the room.

'What's wrong?'

'Ever since you have started talking to that boy you haven't been as close to me, you would have begged for me to stay whilst mum had gone if it wasn't for him.' He spat.

'Excuse me, just because I have found somebody who I really care about, doesn't mean I don't care about you any less, you are my brother!'

'Whatever.' He moaned, pushing me so leave. 'I'll be gone soon, then you can go back to your boyfriend and won't need to care for me.'

'Adria-.'

'Leave.' He cut me off, I walked out, slightly hurt as I didn't understand. Can he not be happy that I finally found somebody.