Part 1- Hello

It was the first day of school. I am a fifth grader now and i am really excited to learn new things. To meet new people. And to experience more.

"Mom! I'm ready for school." i called for my mother.

"Wait! Don't forget your lunch, sweetie!" she said as she handed me my lunch.

"Yeah. Thanks mom. So when is dad coming home?" i said as i grabbed my bag and placed my lunch inside.

"Well, i don't know yet. But i believe he'll be home soon. Very soon." she held my shoulder to reassure me. But it didn't work. This was the only problem in my life. I can only see my father, like 3 times a year. Sometimes even none. It's because of his business in Los Angeles. He said that if his job is stable enough, he will send me and my mom there to live with him there.

"Okay. Anyways, bye!" i grabbed my bag and left the house. I went to my school excitedly. Many people greeted me and i was happy about it. People treat me like a princess. And I deserve to be treated like one because my dad is the best man of an owner of a company in Los Angeles. Many boys has a crush on me but i don't approve any of them. I'm too pretty and rich for them.

"Hey Mina! Have you heard of the new student?" Yuna said excitedly to me once i reached our classroom.

"Nope. And, who cares anyway?" i replied to her as i sat on my chair.

"People said that he is handsome. And that he's not like the rest of the boys here." she stated.

"Well, i guess it wouldn't hurt to make friends with him." i stated back at her.

"What's his name?" i asked her.

"It's Kim Taehyung."

"Hm. A quite handsome name. I bet he has a handsome face too." i replied which made Yuna roll her doll-like eyes in a cutely manner.

Yuna has been my best friend since forever. We first met in this school when we were still in nursery. She lives a few blocks from my house. We treated each other as sisters, not by blood, but by heart. And, she is also born in a rich family. Her family is friends with mine so we get to hang out more and eat fancy food whenever our parents have a meeting together.

The teacher arrived and all of the students sat on their seats.

"Class, before i start the lesson for today, let us first welcome our new student." she gestured the boy to go to the center to introduce himself. Many whispers can be heard inside the room. It's the girls- i mean, brats.

"Hi everyone. My name is Kim Taehyung. I am 10 years old. I hope we all get along." he said as he bowed cutely. Many of the brats were screaming and saying 'i love you' to him. Pfft. As if he'll like them.

"Thank you Taehyung. You can now take your seat." our teacher replied to him and he bowed as a thank you.

"Here! Over here!" one of the brats in our room shouted to catch his attention but he didn't even bother looking at them. He only looked at....me. Wait, what? Why would he look at me? Oh yeah. I nearly forgot. I am a goddess after all. I was just staring at his dark brown orbs as he was with me, the whole time he walked. He sat beside me and my heart fluttered a bit at the moment. I have never felt this thing with any boy before. I just fixed my composure and focused on the lesson the teacher was just discussing. I can't help looking at the corner of my eye. I can see a handsome boy staring at me. I turned to him to ask him why he was doing so.

"Why-" he interrupted my question.

"Hello." he said cheerfully as he stared at me. His box smile is just too irresistible, i want to pinch his puffy cheeks so bad. My heart fluttered at the very second he greeted me.