Chapter:17 The Past

Alexa's Pov

We woke up early at 4 am because our training is on exact  5 o clock am...and the dismissal is on 5 pm...we have no class coz the other prof is very busy .........

So kami lang ang tutulong sa sarili namin...at syempre with the help of our seniors...

As I was saying umpisa na ng panibagong training...
Nagsidatingan na ang mga seniors namin...

"Good morning guys!!!are you all guys ready?"-GD oppa exclaimed...we just nodes as reply....

"Good So umpisahan na natin....pero bago iyon hatiin muna natin ang grupo niyo into boys and girls...ang grupo ng mga babas ay kila Lisa muna Kayo while all the boys is on us"-GD OPPA again then grin...

"So girls come here"-Lisa called out!!! We wave our goodbyes to them and follow Lisa and the other seniors!!!

Pumasok kami sa isang room ulet but this time it was all painted white!!!

Namangha ako Saaking natuklasan...this room is really magical...why does this place always shocked me on its revelation...tama lang na tawagin itong secret room!!!

Umupo kami sa sahig at naghintay ng mga ipagagawa saamin ng mga senior!!!

"So I guess kilala niyo na kami kaya di na namin kailangan na mag pa kilala pa coz it's just a waste of time!!!
Umupo na Kayo ng naka Indian seat...para kayong nag me--meditate...all you have to do is just relax!!!closed all your eyes...imagine that your going back to your past...inhale exhale...breath in breath out...
Rest your brain rest all your thoughts...questions...and the answer by looking back on your past..."- she said

Going back...

Here I am standing again from the shadow of the dark

Ewan ko pero I swear I see this before...

The image of some mutants that running fast as they could just to escape from the Danger...

N-Nakita ko ulet si head mistress lee and head dean lee caring a baby...but...that child...that child fell to the ground the crowd started to approach at naiwang mag isa yung bata...but someone save her...and...I was stunned...the one who saved the child was...

Was...

My...

Mom...

I felt that my tears is starting to falling down...

And the image of the necklace that mom gave to me!!!

Was...

Holding...

By...

Head dean lee...

Ang mga Luha ko ay nagsimulang tumulo hanggang sa maging sobs na na Hindi ko na kayang pigilan...

"Alexa anong nakikita mo??"-tanong ni Jennie unnie pero di ako nakasagot

"Lis, tigilan na natin toh!!"- I heard rose' Unnie's voice