Alice Returns to Madness

The start

"How are you feeling Alice?"

"I don't know?...there is something strange about this... this dream..."

"Tell me...what did you see?"

"Ummm... argh... I don't like it...something changed here...I'm trapped"

"Change... well change is good... but I need a lil more detail...can you describe it for me?"

"I am having a sailing tea party with a friend"

"Who is your friend?"

"A rabbit... oooo... i don't know...His head is almost off... there's blood everywhere...he smiles like a demon...the water is red, bloody red...the trees and flowers turned into man eating monsters...oh no!... my wonderland is shattered!"

"Alice, I'm loosing you... I'm loosing you Alice"

"No!... don't come near me!...AAaaaaaaaaahhh"

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay, you're treatment is done... I think your mind is working progressively.."

"Progressively? I think it turned out very well that I might return again to the mad house... these nightmares are always making me sick...and what's worse? I tried to forget them, but I can't..." I told Dr. Reming ...

"You'll be fine... just have a little phsycological exercise and have faith in everything." 

"Talking about that... why do I get the feeling that you're not in much help Dr. Remington?" I asked with an irritated voice...

"Because, you don't trust your doctors intuition... If you don't trust me, then might as well we stop this exercise"

"Hmmph... you outwitted me... fine... i suppose i need to go outside..." I started to get on my feet and walked towards the door

"Becareful Alice... and find some place that you are comfortable with... where you are properly sheltered... I don't want to see you roaming around and sleeping on streets...It's winter season" He warns me with a hint of concern in his old voice...

"Stop acting like you are my mother... you are a man for Christ sake"

"You just misunderstood... I was worried"

"Worrying?... About me?... Huh!!! what a joke... you sympathize me... and I don't appreciate i t ...I'm outta here..." when I opened the door I saw Stanley-an 8 year old boy- waiting for his next appointment with Dr. Remington...

"Hi Alice... It's my turn to forget now..." Stanley said.

Forget everything huh. I shouldn't bother. But what I felt, was the opposite. Like i wanted to disagree with him.And I know it was wrong. It was all wrong. I will never forget  that day... The day when my family died in the fire. I saw the culprit, I saw the criminal. But, I couldn't even remember his face because of my foggy memories. That's why I always seek Dr. Remington's assistance in order to help me from it. Oh well, I guess it was the other way around. Because of my willingness to regain my memories even my nightmares came back worse than before. If these are the consequences of my actions, I accept it...I have to find a way that leads the key to my family's death no matter what...

Oooooooo, I have to wear my jacket...It's freezing cold outside

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayos ba? pasensya na... noosebleed ba much?

sorry ah... english talaga ang pinili kong field...

pinicture ko kc c Alice na London girl...

Di bale baka maging tagalog pag naubusan ako ng ideas

hehehe peace people...first time ko pa lang eto eh

and sorry kung wrong grammar...tao lang po

 and by the way this story is based from the game "Alice Madness Returns"

this story is a FanFic