IT's back.

Derry, Maine, 2016:

A little girl was playing outside her house when suddenly she noticed something, A red ballon flying next to her. She smiled and started to follow it, She kept going for a while until she noticed something else.

A clown.

The clown smiled at her and asked:

"Do you want to float too?" The girl smiled and nodded and suddenly she froze and her face looked shocked.

It didn't take long before they found the body and one guy stood not too far, watching the scene and deep inside knowing what hapenned.

That guy is Mike Hanlon.

It was evening when Mike came back to his office in the library, He took out a little notebook and sighed.

'It's time to call them...' He thought and took the phone to his hands.

San Antonio, Texas, Demi's Hairstyles:

The beautiful secretary of the shop was doing some work when suddenly her coworker knocked the door.

"Come in!" She said nicely but didn't take her eyes off of her paper work.

"Excuse me, Miss Cassdim, you got a call and they're saying it's an emergancy." Mrs. Jules said, Eve raised her hazel glance from her work.

"Alright then, pass the call to me, and can you please make me some coffee?" She asked, a little tired. Mrs. Jules nodded and closed the door.

Miss Cassdim took the phone to her hands and answered.

"Yes, it's Miss Cassdim, How may I help you?" She asked politly.

"Evelyn?" The woman almost dropped her phone from the surprise.

"Mike...?" She asked quietly even though she knew already. Her heart pounded and her face turned red a bit.

"Listen... It... is back" He said slowly, Eve thought she's going to faint but she stopped herself.

"Are you sure...?" She asked in a shaky voice, her knuckles turnning white from holding the telephone tube so tight.

"Do you remember your promise, Evelyn?" He asked, not answering her question. she slowly looked at her right, shaking, palm where the long, white scar, that crossed the middle of her palm, lay. Miss Cassdim took in a deep breath, which even that was shaking.

"I'll be there." Was the last thing she said and put the phone back in its' place and as if in a cue, Mrs. Jules came in with a cup of coffee. She put it on the table and frowned when she didn't hear her usually-really-kind coworker thanking her for the coffee as she always does.

"Are you ok?" She asked and looked at Miss Cassdim's blank and emeotionless face. 

Eve slowly got up and and with another shaky breath she announced:

"I'm not going to be here for a while, please let Demi know and take care of things for me while I'm gone." and like a ghost she started to walked towards the exit. But Mrs. Jules caught her wrist.

"Hold on, Miss Cassdim, what is wrong with you? Where are you going? You can't leave like that, What hapenned? Who was that on the phone?" Mrs. Jules sat Eve down and sat next to her.

"His name is Mike Hanlon, He's a... childhood friend of mine from Derry." Her heart ached a little when she called Mike 'a friend'.

"Well, What did he want?" Her friend asked.

"I promised something 27 years ago before I left and now I have to go back." Eve answered as she took her bag and was about to leave again before she stopped and said.

"If I won't be back... I want you to know that you're the best friend I could ever ask for." And with that she left to her house.

(Heya Guys! How was that? I hope you like it, Please leave a comment and tell me what do you think, Love ya!)