Mike Hanlon.

Derry, Maine 1985:

Evelyn POV:

I kept walking down the street where my Mom's job was as I took out my tape recorder.

"Evelyn Cassdim's here! Day 2 of the Summer, it's a really nice day today with a lot of sun and not one single sign of Hen- eh forget it!" I stopped when I saw Henry and his gang with their car.

I hurried to hide behind a metal trash bin and I was able to see a kid running with his bikes to an alley, hiding from Henry. 

They passed him but for some reason he didn't come out, I raised an eyebrow and walked towards the alley where I saw him, I was surprised to see him staring at the side entrance of the butcher's shop, He looks terrified and I gasped when I saw why.

Black, burn hands were trying to reach him, calling the name Mike and suddenly they were gone, I didn't know why but I just walked towards him.

"Hey! Let's get out of here! Please!" I begged quietly but he didn't answer. Suddenly the door burst open and we heard some muffeling and sheep-like vocies, my breath hitched as I saw two yellow eyes staring at us and suddenly I heard something...

A car!

"WATCH OUT!!" I screamed and pushed the kid out of the way, hitting the ground.

Henry got up and yelled:

"Stay the f*** out of my town!" And threw something at the boy before driving off, the butcher came out, rubbing his hands.

"Mike? Are you ok?" The boy nodded, still panting and the man left, I got up and reached a hand out.

"You sure you're ok?" I asked as I helped him up, he looked dazed for a second but snapped and took my hand as he got up.

"I am, It's only thanks to you." He said and looked at the door.

"You saw it too, right?" He asked in hope.

"Yeah, Yeah I did." I told him as I looked at the door for a moment as well but then smiled at him.

"Hey, You're Mike Hanlon, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's me..." He said a little bit confused.

"I know everything and everyone it Derry, don't worry, I guess I am kind of a bug." I told him as I rubbed my arm. 

"No no, It's ok! I think it's cool." He said, I smiled again.

"I'm Evelyn Cassdim." I introduced myself with a big smile.

Mike POV:

Damn it, She's cute... Why haven't I met her before?

"Nice to meet you." I said and suddenly she looked at her watch.

"I have to go, My Mom will be mad if I won't show up, It was a great pleasure to finally talk to you Mike." She said and started to walk away.

"Wait!" I called out, she turned to look at me.

"Will I see you again?" I asked shyly, she smiled again.

"If you'll come here more often then yes." And with that she left, making me sigh dreamly.

I can't believe I just talked to a beautiful girl like her without getting abused!

End of flashback:

"I haven't seen those old tapes ever since I was a child!" The driver suddenly said, snapping me out, I blushed.

"Well, once it was my only friend in the whole world, it gave me the lust to become a reporter." I told him, I remember how I dreamt about becoming a reporter and write intresting stories, I used to be the editor in chief of the school newspaper...

But instead I became a hair dresser... What happened to me?

"I understand ya ma'am, when I was a child I wanted to become the new Elvis Presley... But I forgot about it after a while and became a taxi driver." He told me, I chuckled and nodded. 

I forgot it... Just like I forgot my friends... IT did it! 

"We're here by the way, Derry, Maine." He said.

To be continued.... 

(Heya guys! How was that? I hope you like it, Please leave a comment and tell me what do you think, Love ya!)