Long time no see.

Eve POV:

When I was sure we were far enough from Greta's sight, I turned to look at the man.

"Thank you so much, Sir. You just saved me." I told him, he rubbed the back of his head.

"It's not a big deal, Here, let me patch her up!" He said as I sat the girl down, he worked quickly and neatly.

"Wow, how do you do that?" I asked him, impressed.

"Oh that? I did it once when I was young back here, once there was no one in this town that was better in medicine than me." He told me without looking at me. Something finally hit me!

"Eddie?" I asked, he turned to look at me shock.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Eddie Turner Kaspbrak?" I asked with a little smile showing on my face.

"How do you know me?" He asked, I let out a laugh.

"It's me Eddie! Eve, Eve Cassdim!" I told him, he was surprised and then laughed.

"Evelyn, Is that really you?" He asked, I nodded and he hugged me.

"It's so great to see you again! You look great!" He kept rumbling, The girl cleared her throat and we both calmed down.

(Timeskip)

"Tora said Mike is working in the local library now." I told Eddie as we walked down the street.

"Yeah, weird that Mike never left the town even though we all did." He told me.

"Weirder is that he's a librarian, you'd think that Ben will get a job with books." I told him.

"Well, maybe he did it because he wanted to remember It." I told him, he turned to look at me weirdly and I looked back.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, forget it. Did you just say you forgot It?" He asked, I nodded.

"You did too?" I asked, he nodded, there was a silence and I decided to break it.

"So... how's life? Did you become a train conductor?" I asked, remembering his dream work. He looked at me and chuckled

"They're good, I mean, I own a very successful limousine company and I'm still living with my Mom." He suddenly said, I started to laugh, remembering Richie saying jokes about his Mom.

"Sorry! Sorry, I just remembered Richie, nothing importent." I said as I calmed down, he nodded again and we kept going.

"So what about you? I'm sure you're really good in your articles." He said, I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Your writings? As a reporter? How's it going?" He asked, I blushed and looked down.

"I'm a hairdresser in San Antonio..." I murmured, he looked at me, shocked.

"Oh, oh, I see." He said and there's the silence again.

"Oh look, We're here! The library!" I suddenly said.

(Heya guys! How was that? I hope you like it, Please leave a comment and tell me what do you think, Love ya!)