The Well House. (part 2)

Evelyn POV:

"Eddie! EDDIE!! Are you alright? Can you hear me?" I called down, He didn't respond, He was unconcious

Sh**, I have to reach him somehow.

"I'm coming, hold on!" I called him one last time and backed away from the hole, I took a deep breath and ran towards the hole, I jumped at the edge and landed on the other side, I started walk towards the stairs when suddenly I heard it...

Behind me...

I slowly turned around and as I thought, He was there

Shepherd...

I gasped and tried to back away as he growled and moved forward slowly, I tripped on something and fell backwards, I backed away again until I reached the wall, The stairs were just next to me but I was to afraid to move, Shepherd finally reached me and slowly he raised his paw, putting it on my injured arm, I thought he's not gonna hurt me.

But then....

He used his nails to cut the bandage and open my injury again.

I screamed in pain.

"You look like a tasty Garden Dwarf" He asked in a weird voice and then slowly started to lick the blood from my hand, burning my injury again.

I screamed again and this time I kicked him away, without thinking about what I'm doing, I let myself roll down the staircase, It hurt like sh**, After lying down for 2 seconds, I got up and did my best to run towards a door, I heard Shepherd running after me, I openned the door and closed it right behind me, I put a chair to keep the knob in it's place and slowly backed away as I heard Shepherd scratching the door.

I gasped when I heard a groan, a familier one

"Eddie!" I called out and ran to him

"Eddie! Oh my gosh, Are you ok?" I asked him

"No, I broke my arm" He said and almost cried, Suddenly he let out a gasp of fright and looked behind my back, I turned to look and gasped in fright as well as the door of the refrigerator slowly openned and showed us the Pennywise, folded in some weird position, Eddie and I tried to say or scream something as Pennywise slowly rose out.

"Time to float" He said as he finished Eddie and I started to back away as Pennywise cornered us, My voice came back when he reached Eddie

"MIKE!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and as if in cue, Bill and Richie bursted in, Pennywise turned to look at them

"Is this real enough for you Billy? For Georgie it was real enough" Pennywise said in a fake about-to-cry voice and suddenly he charged at them

Only to get hit by a pole in the eye by Beverly!

Mike came in and I ran to him fast, he caught me into an embrace

Pennywise slowly turned to us, He looked mad.

He slowly made his way towards Eddie and the others, Everyone yelled different things and all I could do was crying as Mike stood there in shock.

Pennywise did a surprise move and cut Ben in his stomach, making me scream.

"We can't let him escape" I suddenly heard Bill and I just now noticed that Pennywise left the room, Bill followed him.

We called after him to come back and at the end he did.

"Don't move, I'm gonna repair your arm" Richie said in a panic

"Don't fu***** touch me!!" Eddie said in a deadly tone but Richie didn't listen and tried so.