Chapter 3: What A Day

Ethan's P.O.V:
I finally reach my destination, and pull up into the driveway of my house. I glanced over to y/n's sleeping body and sighed. "She can't drive all tired.." I whispered to myself, studying her body. She looked so peaceful and calm.

How can she look this beautiful in her sleep? I tap my foot at the thought of what to do.
***
"Grayson...Grayson!" I say shaking his unconscious body. "Come on! Wake up buddy." I continue. "What bro?" He says tired and slightly frustrated. "Come on, we're home." I say calmly. He can get agitated quickly when disturbed sleeping.

He rubs his eyes, and get up and out of the car; walking slowly towards the house. He stops. "Wait, where's y/n? Her car is still here." He asks. "She's still here, but she's asleep. Should we take her inside?" I ask. "Well yeah, she's gonna be too tired to drive back home." He states. "It's too dangerous." He adds. I nod in agreement, and pick her unconscious body up; she's very light.

Her dangling arms soon wrap around my neck as an act of reflex I assume. I feel my mouth slowly grow into a cheesy smile, and I look at her in awe. I walk inside my house, take her upstairs to my room, and lay her down; covering her with my blankets. "Where are you gonna stay for the night E?" Grayson asks as I walk out of the room. "Just on the couch downstairs. Seems wrong to sleep in the same bed as her." I state truthfully.

He nods, and walks to his room, shutting the door quietly. I wonder how awkward it'll be in the morning. Hopefully not at all, but she barely knows us; how could it not be awkward?

I grab a few extra blankets from a closet, and set up on the couch. "Comfy." I say out loud sarcastically, throwing myself onto the couch. I can feel my body slowly mold into the soft cushions. I sigh, and shut my eyes; slowly drifting into a deep, peaceful sleep.
***
Your P.O.V:
I wake up smiling, thinking that I awoke in my own bed, in comfort. As I rise, I stretch while rubbing my eyes; still unaware that I'm inside a different room. My eyes widen as they finally adjust to the setting, slightly panicking. I had no idea where I was; who wouldn't panic? I take a deep breath in, hold it, and let it out.

I continue to use this self method until I grow calm. I take a few steps out of the bed, neaten it out of habit, and walk outside of the room. As I skim my surroundings, I notice a familiar face fast asleep on a couch. I huge sigh of relief washes over me and I continue walking towards the couch; which was where Ethan was sleeping.

I stay standing over him, studying his face. How his eyebrows furrow while slightly twitching, and the way his mouth turns into a smile once in a while. How he takes a deep breath in between each move he made. Finally he begins to awake. I quickly look away, as if I wasn't observing him during his slumber, and walk away; only to re-enter the room as he awakes.

Ethan's P.O.V:
As I begin to wake up, I hear footsteps quickly walk into the distance. Maybe it's Grayson. I toss to my side and open my eyes to reveal y/n walking into the room. My eye's widened as I felt my bulge against the sheets. Morning wood; I hate it when this happens. I quickly rolled over on my stomach; as I did this, I notice y/n laughing a little. I hope she doesn't notice or know about it, but she probably does.

Her smile just made my day. She could probably turn the worst of times into the best of them, all with just her beautiful smile. As I sit up, I throw my pillow onto my lap. She giggles and sits next to me; our bodies barely touching.

"Thanks for letting me sleep last night." She says smiling.

"Well, you did almost kill us all." I chuckled. "It was the least I could do." I added.
"Did not!" She replies.
"Did too!" I argue back.
She rolls her eyes playfully, and grabs the pillow off my lap. My face turns red and my eyes widen. She laughs not braking eye contact with me luckily. I get up and chase after her, trying to take the pillow back. She screams as I pick her up and throw her on the couch; making her drop the pillow. As I turn around to grab the pillow, she quickly crawls under my legs, grabs it, and runs. I chase and catch her, holding her in my arms. She smells really good. Like vanilla mixed with cherry.