Chapter 4: Dolan Tuesday?

Your P.O.V
"Fuck!" I yelled. I can't believe this is happening; my worst nightmare had come to life. He is back.

The person who made my life a living hell. The person who couldn't let me live my own life. But most importantly, the person who took away the most significant human being I've ever met...

The only person I would risk my life for. He was my everything; from the sun in the day, to the moon at night. He kept my heart beside his, and never crossed the thought of removing it.

He was my rock; my life.

He was mine.

Before I blocked his number, I named his "contact" name to douche 🖕🏼. I couldn't resist! And I need to tell the difference between that Ethan, and Ethan Dolan; if I were to get his number.

All of a sudden I hear the chime of my phone. As I see who it is, my face transformed with a joyous glow.

*_________________________*

Grayson
Hi y/n😊

Y/n
Hey Grayson 🙃

Grayson
So are you out of work rn?🤔

Y/n
Yup all free😌

Grayson
Good to know...

Y/n
Lol what r u on about?

Grayson
You down to do something adventurous??

Y/n
Hells ya!! 😋

Grayson
Lol ok 👍🏼

Grayson
Send me your address, and I'll pick you up around 8:00pm?

Y/n
Sure thing 🙂
1306 Cherry st. Ave
can't wait 😊

*______________________________*

Grayson's was P.O.V
"I cant believe she said yes..." I quickly whispered to myself.
I feel the most enormous smile spread across my face like a wildfire; the happiness eating away everything it came in contact with. My entire body was overfilled with unconditional joy.

I don't exactly know why I'm so happy, but maybe that question will be answered very soon. Preferably tonight!

I'm going to take her to the beach, then to the trampoline park. Hopefully it'll still be open. God I just want this to be perfect. I really want her to have a good time.

I get up and walk into the bathroom. I take off all of my clothes, turn on the water, and immediately jump in the shower.

The scorching water soothes my tensed muscles. I rotate my head backwards, feeling the warm essence of the water onto my face. I shift my shoulders up, back, and down, to relieve my back.

After cleansing myself, I turn the water off and quickly wrap a towel over my lower body.

"What is something I would wear to the beach and the trampoline park?" I ask myself aloud.