Chapter 5

I hope you injoyyyyyy a vote always makes my day!

Deku POV

After that we sat there asleep in our arms ignoring everything around us. Knowing that we love each other so very much... laying in his arms is so much better than Kacchan being mean to me. Or trying to hurt me.

Then it hit me the flash back
I remember being under our 7th grade school tree it was so calming being with him but I remember that I didn't feel like he liked me but I wanted to stay with him because he fills the spot when my father left for a business trip.

As he's stroking my freckled face "I love you" when he says that to me I don't get the smile I usually I do then just to make him happy I smile at his words. "I love you too" as I inch closer and closer to his face I then give a tiny kiss on the lips... then he smiles before everything turns back to my room with Todoroki.

I then feel sweat from the flashback and I don't feel like I did with kacchan I feel happy... I then play with todorokis hair mixing them together thinking to myself how much I love him.

"Oh I see you're up" as he says that I squeal not knowing his up too. "Oh yeah hey why didn't you wake me?" As I say in confusion... "because you looked really cute" as he says that my face starts to get red and then I just smile...

"you know what I think is funny..." I pause thinking I shouldn't say what I'm thinking "well your mom had to leave and my dad left and now I have a mom and you just have a Dad" as I'm thinking that might trigger something in Todoroki so then I try and laugh it off...

I then just inch closer and closer to Todoroki and kiss him. I put my arms around him and I can tell he smiles into the kiss.

Todoroki POV
I start to smile not feeling the way I have before the thing that he said with our parents it's weird to think about but I don't really care about that the only thing that I love is him and I can only focus on him and nothing else. I realize that I lick the bottom of his lip then he just lets me in and I explore a bit then I go down to his neck and start to kiss him... giving him love bits and I suck on the skin and just lick the purple part... going to the next side doing the same. I kiss his neck right up to his lips again. I kiss him so gently and then let go. He then lays on me doing the same that he did before just sleeping right there

I Wonder what he's thinking about?...

But all that I know is that...

I
Love
You...