Chapter 16

Uraraka POV
*A couple of hours before with Deku and Todoroki* "I don't understand you guys can be so happy together and be in love why can't I have the same thing?" Deku looks over at me with Sad
eyes "uraraka-san for such an amazing person you deserve someone who'll make you so happy" I go into a little ball and put my head down. I feel so sad over a girl but why I shouldn't. "Do I even want anybody" I thought but said out loud. "Who do you want?" He looks at me trying to make me feel better. 'You' I thought to myself I have to be happy for him I did get over my crush on him. "Tsu" I said but I knew that I only had feelings for her she's so nice and she was there for me when I felt sad. "This really isn't fair" I heard a mumble from him. I look behind me. "What isn't" I rub my eyes I was kinda crying not a lot but I was. "HEY!" He said so happily "don't forget about the ice skating! We could go early! I mean it is in Toyoko" he said trying to cheer me up. Yea okay that can take my mind off of things. "YEA!!! Sounds fun Deku-kun" I try saying with all my happiness but I can't stop thinking about it tho.
*few hours later*
"Hey tsu can I talk to you" I said as she looked over at me "yes, ribbit"

Deku POV
she'll finally do it! She'll finally be happy. I thought and she starts talking to her
~a few minutes pass~ and I'm just talking to Todoroki she comes and tackles me and I start to laugh and she giggled "DEKU-KUN SHE SAID YES" she sounds so happy and cheerful and Todoroki picks me up bridal style and he kisses me of course I kiss back. He's great. I love him "I love you" I say to him happily "I love you too" he smiled so sweetly and how I could stay like this forever. I put my head on his chest and I start to drift off

Todoroki POV
He was sleeping on me oh how cute "awwwe is he sleeping on you or with you" I look at her and blush and she winks and me and I almost died I can't believe she said that but it was kinda funny. I look at momo and she was sad and I didn't know why. "Hey uraraka can you take him to his room I can meet you there" he shook her head yes. I give him to her. I saw almost everybody left expect for mono and Mina but uraraka and tsu left already and it was just us "bye momo see you at the room" she waved by and skated to the landing. "Hey momo, I couldn't help but notice that your looking kinda blue" I say trying to sound nice "we should go it's almost 10" I say and skate to the landing while she's in front of me . We return our ice skates. "Momo something's pulling you down I can tell" she looks at the floor and back up at me with tears in her eyes. "You and Deku are so happy and I just feel so sad" she says and I look at her "well it looks like mina likes you" I try to make her feel better. "I don't want Mina" she says and she can barely even look at me. We're almost to my dorm room. "Who do you want momo" I ask her "you" I don't like her like that I love izuku "I-I'm sorry but I-" she cuts me off by kissing me and I immediately push her off "Momo I don't like you like that" I then walk to my dorm room "good night" I say as a walk in and Deku wakes up "izuku I need to tell you something"

To be continued...

Hope you guys liked it!! A vote always makes my day!!!