Chapter 9

Deku POV

As he says that I smile I forgot how amazing they were to hang out with. I then lay on Todorokis chest just sorta lying there not caring if people look I smile knowing I'm with the best people in the world my mom is amazing too but their my friends I should tell her about this some time. I love these people. I get up and I realize that kacchan doesn't look happy like he doesn't look mad he looks sad?...

I go over and just sit in front of him "what do you want shithead" he says maybe not that harsh as he usually would. I start to stare at him then smile and I hug him. I know I can't do much maybe this could help? He hugs back a bit. Then I go over to Uraraka, idia, Todoroki and Momo. We start about things that were on our minds like with the dating and how Todoroki and I should tell our parents what happened. "My Mom is very excepting of me... that's why I love her so much" he smiles. "Same with my mom she's wonderful" Uraraka looks confused "how come you never mention your dad?" She says not trying to sound rude at all from the comment. Then the dream memory thing of my dad he doesn't sound like the very best person. "Oh uh well I don't think I've ever meet my dad" as I say acting like I don't care "my mom is all I need she's the best" I smile at them. They smile back I then see kirirsima and kacchan not really having it. Hmmm maybe they would have fun if they come over here? "Hey Kirisima and kacchan do you want to come over here and talk with us?" I say Beckoning them to come over here. Kirishima looks at bakugou if they can go then he nods his head. Kirishima was so happy he was able to!

~tiny time skip~

Todoroki POV

We asked if we could switch rooms for having another person in there (I know you're not aloud to do that in real college but I don't care) I moved into midoriyas room. I felt happy in there. He was alone before I came into his life. I thought to myself for a second. I look at my phone and it's 2:30 AM he's asleep right now. I start to think about how I should train sometime... I love him... I'm going to take a walk outside. I open the door very quietly. I remember deku saying to bakugou he wants him to be as happy he is with me. I wonder why bakugou has been acting really weird. I look at the tree and pull out the book I brought. I start to read it starts to rain a bit and I think I should go back in. I go back in and walk up to the 2nd floor and get back into the room.

Sorry I haven't been active I'm been really busy with school stuff like that and I really hoped you liked it! A vote always makes my day! 💕💕