Chapter 8

Deku POV

We go back up into my room I sit down and I pat a seat next to me saying come on over. He comes overs and sits down. I hug him "I can't know how your life was at home but all I want you to know that I love you, you're a very good person for caring about your mother" I pause for a second "your a nice person and I can't believe how lucky I am to be with you and I'm so glad I got to meet you how amazing your quirk is just remember that I love you so much" I say smiling but then I hear tiny sobs coming from and I don't want to let him go I just hug him tighter. I shed a tear knowing if I didn't tell allmight my story and tried to help kacchan then I wouldn't be here without him. I let him go and he kisses me I don't want anything to happen so I start to melt into the kiss how amazing and warm his lips are not feeling cold or not like he would ever love me. He then pins me to the wall because my bed is in the corner. I do the first thing and kiss him.

Dekus and Todorokis phone rings
Idia: Hey guys, would you like to hang out?
Uraraka: YES! 💕 that would be sooooooo fun!!
Deku: oh yeah sure it will be fun
Todoroki: that would be the best
Kirishima: yeah
Momo: sounds great 👍
Bakugou:sure like I care
Uraraka: then it's a plan! Meet by the tree? 5:00pm

Todoroki waits outside as I grab some snacks in my backpack and start to head down to the tree and we see bakugou and Kirishima "oh hey guys!!" I wave at both of them. "Hey do you wanna walk with us" he says really cheerfully. "Yeah but maybe..." I put my finger on my chin then grab todorokis hand "last one there is a rotten egg!!" I say as I then run with Todoroki and he takes it and then runs with me and I hear "I'm going to beat you guys" as I hear running footsteps behind me. "DIEEEE" He shoves everyone out of the way "fine be like that!" I then start to use one for all and sprit still with Todoroki and catch up kacchan and then beat him by a little bit but then Kirishima passes him too so me and Todoroki still won. "Hey guys" momo says and waves. We wave back. Momo, Uraraka, Idia, Kirishima, kacchan, and Todoroki were all here I go and sit next to Uraraka and Idia. "How are you guys" I realize that Todoroki is catching up with Momo. "I'm doing pretty good" he says laying out a blanket "I'm really good, how about you?" She says happily "I'm doing really good!" I feel like she's going to bring up Todoroki "sooooooooooooooo, deku-kun! You and your boyfriend!!" She yells it loud enough for everyone here to hear and then I blush crazily and kacchan comes over... great he's probably going to hurt me.. I think still blushing. He picks me up by the shirt "you're not dating anyone except yourself" he says and then throws me down. He started blow up his quirk in his hand like he was going to hurt me. I block my face and I look up seeing a shadow and it was Todoroki "don't touch him" kacchan look so confused but pissed at the same time because how fast Todoroki moved to me. "What will you do" he says harshly back I get up and get in the middle. "Kacchan can you please be a little nicer to him and Todoroki he was probably just playing around" I say then kacchan goes back to kirirsima. "Wait midorya who are you dating" I look at idia then I look at Todoroki trying to say without says that I'm dating Todoroki. He looks confused and then I hug him. He was thinking a friend hug then I kissed him. Then he understood that I was dating him. I take out some snacks and sit on the blanket. And just start to think when everybody is eating there food. "Midorya you have good taste in food" he says then taking a bite out of the snack again.