Chapter 10

Todoroki POV
I open the door very quietly and walk to my bed. I laid down and look at midoriya across the room. I start to think but I start to drift off into darkness thinking that someone or something will consume me...

Todorokis nightmare
I sat there on my bed I looked over and I didn't see midoriya laying down... I wonder where he is? I stand up and walk out the door. I start to see that villain guy we saw when we went to train with 13... "what are you doing here?" I say trying not to show that I'm a bit scared for Midoriya. "Why? Why I'm here for you!! I'm here to take you!!!! You'll make us much more powerful!!! HAHA" as he says that he starts to scratch his neck. I here Midoriya scream for help. "You said you wanted to have him to yourself.... HAHA RIGHT?!?" He holds out his free hand... "I.... I-....? I... I can't" I start to run for him "Midoriya!!" I find him in a corner crying I hold out my hand "won't you take it? Wouldn't it be for the best" I put on a creepy face (on accident) I see his fearful eyes his big beautiful green eyes he's scared of me? Why?!?

Todoroki dream over

Deku POV
I woke up around 5:30 Todoroki is still asleep, I'll just read a book. About 20 minutes later as I start to turn the page I see that Todoroki is shaking.. I start to think that it's bad dream. Under his breath I could hear my name. I feel the whole room go bleak after I heard my name.. I sat there for a seconds and run over to him. "Todoroki . Todoroki. Todoroki!" I shake him until he's up. He opens him eyes I see tears in them. How bad was the dream. "Midoriya!" He says embracing me in a hug. "Are you okay" I ask in concern and hug him back. "It was just a nightmare" he says with no fear in his eyes....

Anymore....

Todoroki POV

.....

It's my fault he's worried

....

I first nightmare I had of him was fear in his eyes

He's fine it was just a dream...

Everything will be great

Only if I'm with him...

I love him..