Chapter 4 "Crushed"

Sunday

I went down stairs and ate some cereal.
Mom and dad are at work and I'm home alone with nothing to do. So I decided to call Dave.

On the phone

Jane: "hey so what's your address? So I can visit right after graduation? Good morning by the way."

Dave: "hey good morning. I'm glad you called instead of messaged me. It's good to hear your voice again!"

He told me his address and I wrote it down

Jane: "it's good to hear your voice too! What are you up to today?"

Dave: "umm just going out with some friends. What about you?"

Jane: "nothing just do some catching up on my Netflix haha, I gotta stay caught up."

Dave: "haha yeah we don't want to miss anything right?"

Jane: "right!"

Dave: "hey my friend is here. We'll talk later alright bye."

Jane: "ok bye have fun."

* hangs up*

I grad my laptop and lay down on my bed.
An hour into watching episodes of a show there was a part where they went to Hawaii for a birthday party and I got the idea to go and visit Dave. Even though I said after graduation. I just had nothing to do so.

I got up grabbed a bag and shoved in enough clothes to last me a week, went down stairs slowly to make sure my parents aren't home. Went to my car threw my stuff on the seat next to me and bought a ticket online.

I started driving to the airport. Rubbing my hands on my thighs wiping the sweat off my hands from the nervousness.

I got to the airport
"Am I really going to Hawaii?! Omg I can't believe I'm doing this! I can't believe this!"

Intercom: "Gate 40B now boarding for Hawaii Honolulu. Please board for hawaii.

"Oh. My. Gosh! I'm doing this!"
I got into the airplane and sat by the window to see when we take off. I later fell asleep.

5hours later
I woke up. Looked at the time 1:20pm
I noticed my time had changed 2 hours behind my usual time. We landed 10minues later. I got out and got something to eat.
After I finished eating I called an Uber and gave the Uber Dave's address.

It took us 30minutes to get to his house. He dropped me off a couple houses down because there was no parking. I paid him and started walking towards Dave's house.

"I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees me actually there. In person after all these years!"
I said while blushing

I stopped because I heard his voice and a girls voice
I hid behind a bush so I can see them.

Dave: "haha ok I have to go inside now. I'll call you after a nap ok?"

Girl: "fine. But call me right when you wake up."

Dave: "I will. I promise."

They kiss on the lips

I saw them kiss! They FREAKING KISSED!

I looked behind me and still saw the Uber there. I tried to get up slowly so they wouldn't see me. I dropped my phone and the bush made a noise and they both looked.
I quickly grabbed my phone and ran to the Uber and nervously told him to drive back to the airport.

I was sad. I was sad at the fact that he never told me he had a girlfriend. He told me all those nice things that made me feel like he liked me. But he was just sending mixed signals I guess.

Davs POV

Dave: "What was that?"

Girl: "i don't know but if came from that bush over there."

Dave's thought: "was that Jane?! No it couldn't have been! Holy crap! That was freaking Jane. She must have seen me kissing Becca and ran off. I feel so bad, I never told her that I had a girlfriend in the first place."

____

The next day

I had school but I didn't go. I told my mom I wasn't feeling good and that I was going to stay. And I called work and said I wasn't going.

I went to the store looking all crusty and stuff. Grabbed lots of junk food went back home and started watching love movies that make me cry.

I looked up at the corner of my screen to see a notification on Facebook.

1 new message

Dave: "Hey."

_____

To be continued....

Thank you for reading! I hope you guys liked it. Please vote this chapter and follow me @itssmejayyy