80TH ROSE || Price Kurt Roxas

- PRICE KURT ROXAS -

"Do you like it?" she turned to me as I asked her while she's roaming around the room full of her portraits. I know she's very surprised when she saw her pictures in my personal photo gallery room because of her facial expression.

I chuckled mentally. I really do love that innocent face of yours, darling and I will take pictures of you forever in different angles, scenarios and emotions.

"Hi-Hindi ko alam ang sasabihin ko Price. Hindi ko alam kung magagandahan ba ako o magugulat lang talaga ako sa lahat ng nakita ko. P-Paano mo ito nagawa? Ang ibig kong sabihin... paano mo ako nakunan ng mga litrato?" tanong n'ya. Alam ko, Michelle. Alam na alam ko. Maski nga ako, nagulat na lang ako na paggising ko, wala na akong ibang hinangad kundi ang makakuha ng mga litrato mo at ipaskil sa buong kwartong ito.

I smiled at her as I walked towards her. "Simple lang... naging instant stalker mo ako simula nung naging magkaklase tayo. Nagustuhan mo ba?"

I can't hide it anymore. I can't hide the fact that I am so fond of taking pictures of her that's why I became her instant stalker. I know it's weird but what should I do? I've been addicted to her since the moment I first saw her.

Luminga-linga s'ya sa paligid at ngumiti. "Oo naman, sobra. Sino ba naman ang hindi magugustuhan ang lahat ng ito? Sobrang ganda kaya ng pagkakakuha."

"It's because my subject is already beautiful," she settled her sight on me. Oh God, what spell did she cast on me that I just can't get enough looking at her face? It feels like heaven, especially when she stares back at me.

"Price... ano palang ibig sabihin nito? Bakit mo pala ako... pinapunta rito?"

Pumikit ako at huminga nang malalim bago ko nilahad sa kanya ang iba't ibang kulay ng rosas. It's time, Price. It's time to tell her what you feel. It's now or never, Price. "I've been hiding this feeling from the very first day that I saw you. You know, I am trying my best just to forget this because of the laws of the elite but... the more I am trying to forget and erase this feeling... the more it grew stronger and stronger and now, I can't really hide this anymore..."

"A-Ano'ng ibig mong sabihin, Price?"

I looked at her intently as I held his hand. "Michelle Sumastre, I like you. I really, really like you."

She looked at me with her shock expression. I know this confession of mine is too fast and I am too fast but... after I heard Nolan's confession towards how he felt for Michelle in front of us, I felt this feeling of being scared...

Scared that her attention might be taken by someone else or maybe by him. Scared that if I can't say that I like her... I love her, she'll be taken by someone else.