chapter 4

actual party.

<...>

" what did you say back?" liv and Sarah both said back in unison. After I left Alex's house I came straight back home and texted the girls telling them to come over because it was urgent.

"well I told him that I like him to and then walked away. It was also my first kiss and I don't think that he knows that yet." I told them trying to sound calm but inside I felt like my heart was dancing, my stomach was singing, and my whole insides were flipping. I had never felt so happy before. he made me feel this way and it was a feeling that I could deffinatly get used to.

"yaayyy thats so cool Cass! what if he asks you out? will you say yes?" Liv said.

"well yeah I would say yes. who wouldn't." I said pointing out the obvious. as if on time exactly my phone went off signaling I had a call. I looked at the contact I'D and gasped at the sight. Alex's name popped up on the screen.

"girls its Alex" I half scream wispered.

"speaker" Liv shouted while Sarah was nodding her head in agreement. so I pressed accept.

"Hello?"  I asked trying not to sound like I knew who was on the other end.

"uh, hey Cass its Alex." Alex said.

"oh hey Alex what's up? is everything okay" I asked worried he usually dosnt call me very much.

" yep, everythings alright, are you still coming? do you need a ride? have you got an outfit?" he asked

" yeah I have everything you just asked. the girls and I are going to the party together. you sure your alright?" I asked pretty consurned.

"that's good to hear and yes im as fine as anything, actually better now that I have heard from you." all I could hear were the 'awww' coming from Liv and Sarah's mouths. "I'm sorry that was really cheesy wasn't it." he is so sweet.

"no that wasn't cheesy at all your so sweet Alex. I'm so so sorry but I have to start getting ready or the girls will kill me." I said to him.

"I'm sorry for holding you up. bye Cass." he said in a hurry and before I  could respond he hung up.

"so girls lets get ready!" I said to them.

3 hours later ...

"girls you all ready?" Sarah yelled out.

"not yet" I shouted. I still had three strands of hair left to curl. My curling iron isnt to good.  I have had it for 3 years.

"I've been ready for 1 hour" Liv shouted. she was used to going to parties the most because she was friends with everyone and she always new what to ware and how fast to do your makeup.

"yep I'm done!" I shouted. while running out of the bathroom.

"good lets go" Liv said while we all ran out of the door.

alex only lived across from me so we only had to walk. I could hear the music from my bedroom but not very loudly if I shut my window you cant hear a thing. I wallked out of the door and shut it. 

"I'm really nervous girls is that normal?" I asked.

" Alex, you have a crush on this guy and its his party nothing is more normal then being nervous."  sarah said.

"okay here we go." I said while opening the door to get into the house. not at all what I expected. some classical music and everyone had water or coca-cola. lamest party ever.