chapter 3

pre party

chapter 3

<...>

After I jogged out of the building. I ran to the girls car and waited for them while I pulled out my phone and checked instagram. just when I saw Alex's name pop up for a recent post the girls came running down the stairs.

" CASSYYYYY" Liv screamed out at the top of her lungs.

"GET IN THE CAR NOW" Sarah said looking like someone was chasing after her with a knife.

I didn't know what to think so I jumped into the car and turned on the engine so that the girls could hurry and tell me what was happening. they opened the car door and both jumped onto there seats as fast as they could and sped out of the parking lot.

"what's happening? why are we speeding?" I said in such a rush to find out why they were so scared.

they just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"did I miss something?" i said.

"nope we just wanted to scare you." they said inbetween laughing fits.

"okay. we have to be fast at the shops because I am going over to Alex's house to help him set up for the party. he's never asked me to do that before" it made me happy.

"well that's a sign! we will go and buy you a really hot outfit and then you will look really good for his party and we will also buy you an outfit for setting up for the party."

2 hours later .......

"girls schol just ended and we don't have much time left only about 30 more minutes."

We bought me a new waredrobe. that took 2 hours but I have to get ready to help Alex set up for the party. For helping him set up I bought a white shirt with the words Forever on it and some black high waisted shorts and some white converse and for tonight I bought a blue tank top with the print of the ocean and a matching skirt. as for everything else I just bought shirts shorts skirts t shirts singlets regular shirts long sleeved shirts a ton of jumpers and hats and countless shoes and of course hangbags. by then I had to go get 4 trollies just to hold all my bags.

I spent about 1000 dollars. mum won't care if I spent 20 million we have enough money to buy the whole of Australia if we wanted to. mum is a brain surgeon and dad was a brain surgeon untill he past a way 4 months ago from cancer. I still think about him every now and then but the girls usually keep me occupied.

"what's the time?" I said my thoughts aloud.

"uh 3:12. what time do you have to go to get ready?" Sarah said.

"around now. bye girls I will text you after I'm done setting up." I said while walking away.

I have to go back home to do my hair and get in my chlothes for Alex's house,I should also get my other outfit ready.

2 hours later.

"so Alex I will be at your house in 4 hours.is that alright?" I said I have been at alex's house for 1 hour and 30 minutes. I had to go get ready.

"yep sound fine to me. uhm Cassy I was meaning to ask you something." he said but I could tell he was nervous.

"shoot" I said. now I was the one getting nervous.

"would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" he said. YESS. I thought he'd never ask.

"yeah sure I would love to. just text me were and what time." I said.

"well I really gotta go I'm so sorry but the girls are waiting for me. bye Alex, I will talk to you later." I said walking away.

"wait Cass" Alex shouted so I turned around and he slammed his lips onto mine. My first kiss. his lips moved into rhythym with mine and his lips were very soft. I snaked my arms around the back if his neck pulling him down so that he could have full access to my mouth. he swiped his toung on the bottom of my mouth and I opened my mouth wider. I wasn't sure what to do because it was my first kiss. so I just did what he did. I tangleled my finger into the back if his hair gently tugging on the roots. he stopped the kiss and we rested our foreheads together. he smiled down at me and then snaked his arms around my waist.

"I really really like you Cass" he said. those words alone made my heart leap around and made me get butterflys in my stomach.

"I like you to alex." I spoke from my heart.

<...>

thanks for reading.