chapter 7

sorry if my chapters have spelling mistakes or any words seem out of place. I have to write on my phone. thamkyou for reading this book. I am thinking of doing around 80 chapters I'm not sure yet but I have a couple of good ideas for the book in mind. just keep on reading. this is my first book so its not that good but it will get better. .

thankyou x

<...>

.......................................................                        

     ********* Cassys Pov *********

Eventually after crying for about an hour we fell asleep together on my bed. our legs entwined together. my head on his chest. I could lay like this forever.

I was just starting to drift off again when I heard a couple of slurred words coming from Alex's mouth.

"Cassy, I loveee youuu." wait wait wait wait! what! he loves me. since when. we have only been daiting for about 6 hours. Maybe he has had a crush on me for a lot longer then I thought. oh well I better just rest on it.

********** next morning **********

"ouch" I heard a wispered voice. I fluttetd my eyes open. The light was shining in from the window. reflecting directly on my face. I looked down and saw Alex lying on the floor. he was rubbing his forehead with his hand. I just laughed at him. he looked me in the eyes.

"morning babe" he said. there it was again. My heart was fluttering.

"goodmorning. Did you have a rough sleep" I said. pointing to were he was sitting on the uncomfortable floor. he just laughed.

"yeah I fell off the bed" he said. now it was me who was laughing.

"don't laugh at me. you have a big bum that dosnt like me on bed with you" he said. I just stared at the floor blushing like a creep. Then I remembered last night when Alex was asleep he said ' cassey I loveee youuu' he said.

"hey Alex, what did you dream about lastnight?" I asked. cracking a smile.

"can't remember, why?" he said. but I could tell that he was lying.

"so you remember nothing at all?" I said.

"actually yes I do." he said so casually. now my heart was beating out of my chest. "I remember that there was a really bug cardboard cut out of me, and you chopped off my face with a cardboard knife. yeah that's about it"

he said.

"oh so you dont remember, ' Cassy I love you' nothing like that?" I asked. he just stared at me shocked. then he quickly recovered.

"uh n-no I d-do not remember." he said. well stuttered. I just smirked at him and stood up off of the bed.

"alright Alex. I'm just going to go take a shower. don't touch anything your not supposed to." I said.

"well I might have to come in the bathroom with you so that you can make sure im not touching anything." he said.

"what. No your not coming in." I said i didn't want him to find my diary. its mine and I would die if he found it. I try to write in my diary every day. if he saw what was in there then it would kill me. He probably wouldnt want anything to do with me anymore. I may tell him oneday if I can trust him enough but I dont want him to find it. I just walked out of the door and into the bathroom. I stripped all of my clothes off and turned on the shower. I have a lot of thinking to do.

************* ALEXS POV *************

( authers note: this is my first time trying alexs pov. enjoy )