chapter 9

previously on chapter 8,

"your turn" I said to Alex.

"cassy are you a virgin?"

<...>

shit. shit. shit. I was trying to avoid this topic. but I had to tell him.

"no I'm not" I said with a snif

"but I thought you didn't have your first kiss yet?" he said.

"Before you I hadn't had my first kiss but I'm not a virgin." I said.

"do you mind if I ask why?" he said camly.

"yeah, um, wh- when I was yo-younger, I was at my uncle's house and he had ran out of money, s-so he called up all of his friends and said that if I, if I had sex with them then they would have to pay him a lot of money, so they all came over to my uncles house, about 100 of them and they used me for s-sex, I didn't know what was happening, my uncle just said that I had to sit there and act entertained, so I did, every single one of them wanted something from me and I wasn't sure what everything was so he made me do it. I'm far from a virgin but the next guy that I have sex with I will just say that he was my first. But I have to love and trust him. So don't hate me but that's it, also please don't tell anyone about it." I said between crying and coughing fits.

Alex looked taken back by what I had just said.

"Cassy I am so so so sorry for what happened to you." he said to me.

"no its alright." I said wiping away the tears.

Alex bent down so that he's eyes were on mine. He puthis hand on my head pulled his head closer so that his lips were brushing against mine.

"I won't let anything happen to you alright!" he said softly.

"alright Alex." I said. at this point we were talking with our lips brushing up against one another. I lent my head in a little more and kissed him softly on the lips. I moved my lips around and sucked on his bottom lip with my lips. I swiped my toung and softly bit his bottom lip. A spark ignited inside of me making my body feel numb and weak. slowly Alex lent back with me sliding on top of him. he put his back right against the ground. I pulled my body up against him, Alex lifted his back off the ground again and then flipped us over so that I was on the bottem and he was on top, he kissed from my lips to my cheek to my jaw leaving light butterfly kisses all on me, he moves his lips down my neck, trailing soft wet kisses, he reaches a spot on my neck that makes me gasp, he starts to chuckle against me and swipe his tounge over the spot on ny neck just inbetween my jaw and my neck, then he starts to suck on that spot, I gasp and the foreign feeling, it stings a little bit but it also feels amazing, his marking his territory on me, I get a bubbly sensation starting to rise in my stomach and at that point all thoughts about anything except this kiss has left my mind.

After about 5 minutes of kissing I brake apart the kiss in need for some air. while Alex kisses down my jaw I decide to take a look up at the sky. Its a really beautiful afternoon right now. but what I just noticed is the clouds starting to come in.

"Alex" I say

"hmm" he says back.

"I think its going to rain." I say to him.

"shit." he says and jumps up. He runs over to all of the lights and starts to take them all down storing them into one of the blankets that lays near the basket.

"what's wrong Alex? need some help?" I say.

"yeah, thanks babe, these lights are not water proof." he says with a chuckle. I walk over to the lights on another side and start to take them down for Alex. I hope that after this Alex dosnt take me home, I know we only live across the road from eachother but I like to spend as much time as possible with him, I just hope that it dosnt rain to much because I am chucking out everything in my room and giving it a makeover tomorrow. The furniture and decorations that I have in ny room now are from when I was in year 6. I am still keeping my photos and teddys and some Jewlery. I just wannt to chuck out the stuff that has no meaning and that I don't want anymore. I can't wait!