chapter 5

chapter 5

enjoy x

<...>

* the next morning *

I woke up with a pounding head ache. oh no, there it is again. I jumped out of the bed only to realize that its not my room. were am I? all of the images from last night popped into my head and I remember Alex saying that I was 'to drunk to go home' so I stayed the night at his house. I just remembered were the the room was so I sprinted my way out of his bedroom and into the hall running as fast as I could. I saw the bathroom door so I pushed it open and vommitted in the toilet. I heard some sound coming my way to the bathroom and I saw alex standing there.

" are you okay? do you need anything?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"uh, yeah I hope you don't mind but can you please get me some water and dispr-" oh no it was back. I vommited up everything I had inside of me. I felt a cold hand place its self on my back Alex was rubbing his hand in circles on my back.

"I will go and get you some tablets to help the head ache and some water." he said I couldnt really reply so I just nodded my head weakly and made my way back to his room. I jumped into bed and rested my head against the head board. Alex came back in with the tablet and water just like he said he would and handed it to me.

"thankyou so much Alex. um, do your parents know I'm here?" I asked.

" uh no its fine I live on my own because my dad is always traveling around the country for work. so its just me. uh, would you like to spend the day here we could hang out and you could rest. or if you don't want to I can take you home." he said. he was so thoughtful. it just made me chuckle.

"if you don't mind can you drop me home to get some chlothes and then we can Maybe go for lunch." I suggested.

"sure, when would you like to go?" he asked

"about an hour. if that's alright." I asked.

"yep thats fine. but you might want to get into a dress or you could borrow some of my clothes If you want." he mentioned. shit. I hadn't even looked at my use of clothes. I looked down and realized I was only in my bra and undies. I imediatly tried to cover myself up with the blanket. when I her Alex starting to laugh I looked up at him and the him a 'why are you laughing' look. he just looked at me and kept on laughing until he was rolling around the floor like a dog.

"what?" I asked in a kind of frustraited tone.

"well last night you practicality tried to take off all of your clothes, and you did but I just told you that your parents were on there way and if they saw you like that then you would have to move to china by yourself with no money or anything. so you ran into the room and I told you that they wanted to see you asleep so you fell asleep straight after." he said imbetween laughs. I found that pretty funny so i started to laugh aswell. but then I came back to reality.

"wait, are you serious! are you just joking. please be joking." I said in quite a panick.

"I'm serious but don't worry I blocked out everything from my vision so I didn't see anything. don't worry babe." when he said 'babe' my heart skipped a beat or a thousand.

"I'm just going to get changed then can we leave?" I asked I wanted to go so fast because I was hungry. I.   haven't eaten since last night.

"yeah sure, I'm kinda hungry." he said. I just nodded my head in agrement and then got changed. when I went back out he was sitting on the bed. I looked up at him and gestured ny hand to the door so he got up and we left. because I lived right next to him we only had to walk.