Death of a warrior

We got inside of the house and the first things we saw were old objects displayed across the room, each inside a box made of glass. 

Ray pointed to the dagger.

"Found it !" He said.

"Okay, now let's get this thing and get out of here." I said, concerned. Not that it's my first time breaking into a house, but I wasn't feeling comfortable in this house nor with them in this moment.

*smash* 

*smash*

*smash*

Mick was having fun breaking every single box.

"What are you doing Mick ?" Ray said "We have no time to steal all of these, the plan was-"

"That was your plan" Snar said, cutting him off "And there is always time to steal."

"What about we stick to Rip's plan this time, and not cause any problems ?We've got plenty already." I exclaimed, glaring at the thiefs.

"What she said !" Ray added.

At least someone's agreeing with me.

"I. DON'T. CARE." Snart growled, hitting one of the objects.

Suddenly an alarm went off, and a cage fell. Mick was lucky enough to run away from it, but the rest of us weren't that lucky, especially me.

I wasn't trapped inside, but I wasn't outside of it either : I was lying on the floor trying to push the metal away from me.

Ray, Snart and Mick ran to the cage and held it to keep it steady enough so I can get myself out. It

It was too heavy though to lift, and coming from a girl who has super strength, that's really something.

"Thanks guys." I said, out of breath.

"You stay here." Mick said to me. "I'll go find the safe."

He walked away.

Ray and Snart turned to each other, took the daggers and started doing stuff with the wires, the alarm stopped. 

Good.

My head started to hurt.

At the same time they were talking. Oh how cute they're bonding *eye roll*

I really miss my best friend.

But there is no time to think about my life back in Beacon Hills. I heard footsteps coming closer.

So I jumped to some wood on the ceiling.

"I thought you were a werewolf, not a weremonkey, Ruby." Ray said, giggling.

"You're starting to sound just like Snart. Oh ! And shut up. Mick is in trouble, I just heard him." I said.

The footsteps got really close to us now.

"GUYS ! You're not going to believe who's house this is." Mick said.

He showed up, and someone was walking behind him, grabbing him by his coat.

Vandal Savage.

Mick was struggling really bad.

"Oh, what a lovely night. Now I have another chance to kill you." He said, then turned to Mick "And you, stop struggling. I had 4000 of training so I know every pressure point. You know I'm immortal, right ?"

"Gonna kill you anyway." Snart growled at him.

 "What have I done to you ? Perhaps you have targeted me for something I've yet to do. You traveled here from some point in the future." Savage said.