"Stop!"

It's been so long since we finished the quest... Yet I still can't decide who to love... I want to choose both of them but I know that it would be wrong to love two at the same time to people... I heard banging and things getting flipped over downstairs so I quickly ran down.

No1's P.O.V

Oswald and Bendy were physically fighting each other again but Felix couldn't just sit there. He knew he wasn't that strong, not as strong as them both... " Boys~ Stop fighting and I'll kiss you~ " Felix said swaying his tail and getting a flirty face. They both stopped for a second but Bendy caught Oswald off guard. They resumed fighting. " Stop! " Felix said in a high voice like a woman then they stopped and stared blankly at Felix who was crying but stood his ground. " That is the 4th time this week! -sniff- If Y'all don't stop this I will choose neither of you! " Felix said dropping to his knees trying not to sob. They put their fists down and walked over to Felix, they tried to hug him but he pushed them away and walked to his room slamming and locking the door. They both ran to the door and knocked on it. " Felix! Common! Open the door! " Oswald said as Felix flopped on the bed and quietly sobbed into his pillow. They both stopped pounding on the door and listened to merely hear him sobbing. They felt so guilty, yet so jealous of one another that their anger towards each other faded within each sob that Felix made. They both walked downstairs and wanted to do something to cheer Felix up but they didn't really know what to do or make. Bendy made a card and slid it underneath the door, Oswald did the same thing.

1 hour later

They peeked from underneath the door to see that the cards haven't been moved. Bendy ran downstairs and went into his bathroom and got a bobby-pin. " Why do you have bobby-pins? " Oswald asked chuckling. " Some of my hair sticks out by my neck so I have to fix it. " Bendy said as they turned around to see a sleepy kitten behind them. " Felix! " Bendy said happily and hugging Felix. " Hey boys. I saw your cards when I woke up. I was just in a bad mood and I get sleepy in bad moods, Y'all should know that by now silly Willys. " Felix said hugging both of them. " Forgot about that, sorry Feely. " Oswald said hugging Felix back. " Since Y'all are getting along I guess I should give y'all something for being good boys. What do y'all want to do? " Felix said with a sleepy smile. " Cuddles, a Movie, or naps. " Bendy said hugging Felix. " All of those sounds like typical Felix during a movie. I'm in! " Oswald said swooping Felix off his feet and Bendy following. 

They let Felix choose a movie then they laid on the couch and cuddled Felix. They fought over him a few times by pulling Felix closer to the other but Felix let go of both of them then they stopped. When they stopped Felix both nuzzled them and got tired eyes. " Already? " Oswald asked making Bendy look up. Felix flicked his tail and sleepily growled making both of them chuckle. 

Felix nuzzled then fell asleep and not soon after, they fell asleep cuddling Felix.

After about 3 hours-- Mickey, Donald, Boris, Mugs, Cups, and the kids got home from the store to see the three lovers cuddling on the couch. They woke Oswald and Bendy up but they didn't want the others to wake Felix up so Oswald took him up to his room then they all went to bed.

* 654 words *