" Please Help Me... "

It has been a few months! And such wonderful months they had been until I realized what was tonight... It was New Years... He is gonna try and kiss me in front of everyone... Luckily, others will be there to help me escape. Let's see, who's gonna be there? Oh! Right! Sheba, Boris, Mugs, Cups, Mickey, Donald, The kids, Goofy, King Dice and Lucifer-Bendy's parents, The twins-and their lovers, and uhm... What was her name? Uh... Oh! Was it, Fanny? Nono! It was Minnie!

No1's P.O.V

Felix was sleeping peacefully on his bed cuddled with the blanket that he put on him last night. Oswald and Bendy walked in tiredly from them not being morning people. Since Felix hated Sundays he slept in and let them sleep in too. But this time Felix was the last one asleep. Oswald walked into Felix's room and kneeled down to Felix's face and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Felix merely opened an eye but closed it again falling back to his little dream/self-talking. Bendy walked into the Kitchen and started to brew coffee. Oswald got up and went to Bendy who was leaning on the counter almost asleep. " Should I wake Felix up? " Oswald whispered waking Bendy up. " Yeah, you don't want him to sleep too long cause he got whiny when we woke him up last time. " Bendy said walking to the bathroom. Oswald walked in his room again and kneeled down again. He got a flashback of when Ortensia would fall asleep on the couch sewing footy pajamas for the children they had and was pregnant once more. He would then kneel over and rub her shoulder making her purr. He would smile then slightly shake her waking her up. The flashback ended and he was almost in tears from that sweet moment every night. He wanted to see if Felix did the same thing so he wiped his tears away and rubbed Felix's shoulder. Felix flinched at first but then moved on his side to the other direction. " Felix~ Get up kitty~ " Oswald said with a smooth tone. Felix only groaned angrily and covered himself with the blanket. " Heh! Felix! Common! " Oswald said slightly shaking him. " Nuu... I'm tired... Go away.. " Felix said as Oswald moved the blanket off of him. Felix growled at Oswald and curled up in a ball. " Don't make me tickle you! " Oswald said as Felix's eyes shot open. Felix sat up with a very upset cat face. Oswald started to laugh as Felix hugged his knees and his tail tapped on the couch as a warning.

Timeskip

Everyone was in their house talking calmly until King Dice turned on some music. " Alright! A dance-off! " Mugs said cheerfully as he looked around for Boris, but couldn't find him then frowned. " What's wrong Mugs? " Cups said walking over and putting a hand on Mugs shoulder. " I think Boris doesn't want to dance with me... " Mugs said putting his head down in sadness. " Okay... Where's Bendy? " Cups said looking around. " Oswald and Mickey are gone too! " Minnie says as the pair of brothers walks up to them. " Brother's only dance off! " Boris says with a determined look staring right at Mugs. " I'm in! " Linky says as Willen walks up with him. Nonono! Blood Brothers! " Oswald says winking. " Dangit... " Linky says walking over to Alice. " Well you can dance with me, sweetheart! " Alice says as she takes his hands. " You don't want to dance Willy? " Ninky asks curiously. " You know I only dance with you... " Willen says shyly in a whisper. " Aww. Your no fun! " Ninky turns away from him and pouts. Willen huffs and hugs her waist. Ninky purrs and hugs him back. " Such a cute couple! " Minnie says causing Ninky to flinch and blush hard from being embarrassed. " Oops! Sorry! " Minnie says with a little giggle. " It's fine, she's just a sensitive one. " Willen says making Ninky punch his arm. " Ow! Heheh! " Willen chuckles and hugs Ninky again.

" Let's get this started! " Mugs said as Cups, Bendy, and Oswald step fourth. On that battle, Cuphead won for breakdancing. The little brother round Boris won for doing a backflip and landing in a half split where you sit on one knee. The last round Mickey and Oswald won for making Sheba and Felix faint. After that eventful step, the next one was truth or dare.

" Alright! I'll go first! " Mugs said as he looked at the group and picked Mickey. " Truth or dare Mickey? " Mugs says as Mickey picked dare. " I dare you to... Kiss Sheba and Minnie on the cheek! " Mugs said as Mickey's face lit up and he started to sweat. He stood up and did the dare and sat down covering his face with his ears. " T-Truth or D-Dare Ozzy? " Mickey stuttered as Oswald picked Dare. " I-I d-d-dare you t-to... Uhm... Hug Bendy! " Mickey said as Oswald shrugged and hugged Bendy. " Alright~ Felix! Truth or dare? " Oswald said as Felix shivered and picked Truth. " Have you ever had an anger outburst? Like, yelling unintentionally at someone and regretting it? " Oswald asked. " Yes. I have. It was at Sheba and I's first-grade teacher because I didn't know how to tie my shoes... " Felix blushed as Sheba started laughing. " I remember that! " Sheba said making Felix blush deeper. " Alright, SHEBA! Truth or Dare? " Felix said smirking and crossing his arms making Sheba shut up, she picked dare. " I dare you to... Tackle Ninky. " Felix said as they looked over and didn't see her there. " NO! OVER MY DEAD COLD UNTACKLED BODY! " Ninky yelled from somewhere in the room. They noticed that Willen's stomach was bigger than it was earlier. " Willen... Is Ninky in your sweatshirt? " Lucifer asked with a deep tone. " Nope. " Willen said calmly. Willen hugged his "body" tightly making Ninky's head pop out of the collar. " Oh, you're a dead man... " Ninky said looking up at Willen who was smirking. Ninky got up and laid on the floor, Sheba followed what she was doing and walked over to her then sarcastically tackled on Ninky then they went back to their seats. " Imma get chu back for that Willen... " Ninky said with an eerie look on her face. " Willen! Truth or dare? " Sheba asked as Willen said Truth. " Have you ever loved on Ninky? " Sheba asked as Willen tried to cuddle Ninky but she got the same face Felix did earlier and hissed. " I try to but, I've only done it once. She got her wisdom teeth removed and she was soo drunk! " Willen chuckled as Ninky started hitting his shoulder angrily. " Ninks! Truth or Dare! " Willen asked as she got an annoyed face and picked dare. " Tsk, tsk, tsk, not a smart move Nink. I dare you to let me love on you. " Willen smirked as Ninky's eye twitched angrily. " Dice! Truth or Dare? " Ninky asked as Dice picked truth. " What is your nickname for Lucifer? " Ninky asked as Dice smiled and chuckled as Lucifer blushed and hid his face in his hands. " I call him Lucy! Heh! " Dice laughed as Lucifer groaned from embarrassment. " Alright, Miss Minnie! Truth or dare? " King Dice asked as Minnie blushed and picked truth. " Do you have a crush on someone? " King Dice asked as Minnie nodded. " Mugman! Truth or Dare? " Minnie asked as Mugs said dare. " I dare you to sit on your brother's lap for one turn! " Minnie said as Mugs blushed and sat in Cups lap. Cups rested his chin on Mugs head. " Hey! " Mugs scolded as Cups chuckled. " Alright, Cups. Truth or Dare? " Mugs asked as Cups said dare. Mugs whispered something to Cups that made his face light up. " F-Fine... " Cups said as Mugs got out of Cups lap. " Boris~ Truth or Dare? " Cups asked as Mugs looked over and blushed hard. Boris picked dare. Cups covered Mugs nonexistent ears and said something then Boris replied. " What did you say to him?! " Mugs scolded and pointed a finger at Cups. " I'm not telling you! " Cups smirked as that game was over.

" Slow dance? " Oswald asked as they all agreed. " Why did you have to pick something that would pressure me..? " Felix asked with an upset face. " You can make me say it tonight. " Oswald said as Felix got scared eyes. " Oswald! Don't say stuff like that! " Felix said grabbing his hands. " Besides... I think I know what Mugs dared Cuphead... " Felix said as they looked over to see Cuphead in the hallway facing away from the living room and staring at the front door. " Cuphead has feelings for Bendy. " Felix said as Mugs walked over to Cups and discussed something making Cups blush. Cups walked over to Felix. " Nu-uh! Felix is mine. " Oswald said as Cups shook his head. " Nonono! I need help... I was dared to tell my feelings to Bendy and dance with him, but... I know he loves you more... And I don't know what to do... Please help me..." Cups said as he fought the tears in his eyes.

* 1624 Words *