" It's gone...? "

Why did they have to do this to him..?

After Felix passed out he started to throw up blood. They couldn't do anything but take him to the hospital to get the hidoihana removed... Oswald had to be restrained from the doctors because he knew if they removed the hidoihana, Felix would not love Bendy and Oswald anymore. He screamed and yelled at Felix to wake up as he was pushed away but he didn't wake up. They all felt bad for Oswald. It would be a hard thing to take in if their loved one would wake up not loving anyone anymore. 

Felix's P.O.V

My eyes were closed... My chest hurt like hell... I... I felt like... My hidoihana was gone... I thought of Bendy and Oswald...

I had no love for them...

My hidoihana is gone... They removed it... I have no feelings for them anymore... I opened my eyes to see that I was in a hospital bed, my friends surrounding me with their heads down waiting. I guess they were waiting for me to wake up... I looked around and groaned as I stretched cause it felt good. They all lifted their head and smiled at me. " Hey, you better, Feely? " Oswald asked me looking depressed like he used to. " What happened to you? " I asked as he looked down. " I'm sorry for getting mad at you.. " Oswald said holding my hand. " I loved you once Oswald... I loved you too Bendy... But.. I have to say I don't anymore... I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry..! " I said as I cried out hugging Oswald. Bendy came over and hugged me too. " I want to love y'all but.. I can't! " I said starting to sob. I saw tears coming out of Oswald's eyes. " Don't be worried about me Mr.Felix! " Bendy said with tears streaming down his face. " I have Cups! Eh heh! " Bendy said with a smile as he hugged Cuphead tears still streaming down his face. " Oswald... " I said cupping my hands on Oswald's cheeks. He looked up at me from crying. " I could possibly learn to love you again right? There has to be a way to get me to love you again! Right?! " I asked as Oswald shook his head no. " I don't want you to force yourself to love me that's cruel... " Oswald said as he cried into my hands. Everyone saw what was going on, they left to give us some privacy. " Oswald, come here and lay down with me. " I said as I gently pulled his arm to me. He did as was told and took his shoes off to cuddle me. He fell asleep cuddling me and holding my hand. 

I felt warm, I felt loved... I could choose... Ozzy... I do love him on the inside... I want to love him on the outside too... 

I have to love him... Even if it kills me.. WAIT?! What the hell is wrong with me?! Even if it kills me?! I get a little too determined sometimes.. I just now realized that.. 

* 533 Words *