" Dear Lord'a Mighty... "

I didn't know what to say... I was stunned... A guy like him would come to a guy like me asking for advice...? 

Felix's P.O.V

" I can help you. I don't think Felix would know. But, his choice. " Oswald said as I blushed and shook my head. " Sorry, Cuphead. I have no experience in flirting or anything like that... I just act like me. " I said as Cuphead frowned. " I've tried being myself... It doesn't work. But I guess Oswald will help me. " Cuphead said as they walked into the hallway. I noticed that Mugs was talking to Boris, they seemed like they were in an awkward situation. Mugs blushed hard and said something that made Boris's tail wag and laugh smiled at the two young, maybe soon, couple.

No1's P.O.V

" What's going on over here silly willy's? " Bendy walked over and asked with a smug look on his face. " Mugs told me a joke! Okay, okay... What mouse walks on two legs? " Boris asked trying not to burst out laughing. " Mickey. " Bendy said smiling. " What- Pfft! What DUCK walks on two legs? Hehe! " Boris said laughing slightly. " Donald. " Bendy said smiling still. " No, all ducks do!! " Boris said bursting out laughing, Bendy caught onto it and laughed too. Boris laughed so hard he put his head on Mugs lap. Mugs blushed hard and looked at Boris zoned out. Bendy walked away to talk to his parents after that, Boris calmed down and stared into Mugs eyes. They slowly got closer to each other until Mickey walked over. " Heya guys! " Mickey said as Boris got up and the couple looked away from each other flustered. " H-Hey M-Mr.Mickey. " Boris said as Mickey got a worried look. " You okay? Your cheeks are red! " Mickey said as Boris noticed then tried to hide it. " Im bored! " Sheba said as they all looked over at her. " Can we please get a drinking contest going here? " Sheba asked as Boris got up then went to his bag. " I got some Taceala if this handles it. " BORIS! WHY DO YOU HAVE ALCOHOL?! " Bendy yelled and Boris smirked. " I remember you started drinking stuff like this when you were 8! " Boris said as Felix gasped. " BENDY! " Felix yelled as Bendy got a worried look and shrugged nervously. Cups was stunned... " Dude. I know how to make Bendy fall for you! " Oswald said as he went to his room, Cups stayed in the hallway. " How about... Bendy and Sheba! " Boris said giving them a decent sized bottle. " Alright! I'm not getting beat by a girl! " Bendy said as they both unscrewed the top. " Three... Two... One! Go! " Boris said as they both chugged it in like 45 seconds. " I'm confused... " Sheba said trying to find what this was. " THIS WAS FREGIN WATER!!! " Bendy yelled at Boris. After that Bendy started to chaise Boris around the house. Buuttttttt.... Unfortunately, Mugs got in the way then Boris ran into Mugs... Boris looked down to see Mugs underneath him. They both met eyes then quickly went to different sides of the room blushing as red as Cups nose. Boris was hugging his knees and Mugs was hiding in his scarf. Oswald came back into the room and handed Cups something. " How about we play hide and seek? " Linky said as they all said yes. Mugs got up and went over to Boris and helped him up. " I'll count first... Ready... GO! SHEW! " Linky said as they all ran out of the Livingroom like scared cats. Mugs was hiding in the closet with Felix and Oswald. Something touched Mugs... " AHH! " Mugs screamed as Boris shushed him. " It's just me! " Boris said covering Mugs mouth. They both hid into the clothes in a corner. Boris got close to Mugs putting his legs by Mugs waist, Mug did the same. Boris then got super close by hugging Mugs and nuzzling his chest. Mugs felt around for Boris cheek then cupped it. They both got closer and kissed. " Ooh!~ " Felix and Oswald teased as they broke it. " Shh! Don't tell Bendy or Cups! " Mugs said as they chuckled. Mugs kissed Boris again this time longer due to no delays. " Mugs... " An eerie tone from an overprotective brother said. " Is everyone in here..?! " Mugs whispered/yelled as everyone said yes. " Dear Lord'a mightly... " Mugs said with a worried tone. " I CAN HEAR YALL! " Linky said as footsteps trailed into the closet. " Hmm... Where should I look first? I'll choose the small space in close over- AHA! Alice! " Linky said as Alice whined then got up. He found everyone except for Felix and Oswald. " Where are Y'all?! I know y'all are in here! " Linky said looking at the others. " I just know they were in here cause they were shushing each other. " Mugs said as he shrugged. " Ow! That's my ear you just elbowed! " Oswald yelped. " Sorry, Oswald! " Felix said as they looked up to see that they were stuck on top of each other. " Need any help? " Donald asked with a smug look. " Please, and thank you... " Felix said blushing hard. After they got down and went into the living room to calm down. " So, how'd it feel to be stuck on that bunny? " Sheba teased as Felix's face lit up more. " I could feel his abs through his shirt!! " Felix whisper/yelled back at Sheba. " You know bunnies have a better in hearing than others right? Pfft! " Sheba said as Felix looked over to see Oswald smirking at him. " Abs huh? " Oswald smirked as Felix hid his entire body in his sweatshirt like a turtle. They all smiled or chuckled at Felix making him even more embarrassed. " Y'all go get dressy! It's 11: 45! " Oswald said as they all went to their bags and got out dressy clothes and changed.