" Stoooppp! "

I hope none of them find out about this...

Felix's P.O.V

I woke up to someone coughing and vomiting... I thought we were outside but I guess Oswald brought me inside when I fell asleep accidentally. I was just getting used to the light in the room when I heard Mugs, Cups, Boris, Oswald, Mickey, and the kids ask and yelp if Bendy was okay. I tried to get up quickly but then I felt like a million needles were stabbing into my throat and lungs... I started to gag and cough but I was laying down so nothing could come up. I ran into my bathroom and started to cough and throw up Delphinium petals and... Blood... 

I have hidoihana...

  Delphinium flowers mean an ardent attachment... I do love Bendy and Oswald but I can't choose one... That's why I have hidoihana... Man. I have to choose one, I have to get surgery to get these out but I lose my feelings for them, or I die knowing I love both... I need to pick one... Or die... 

Oswald's P.O.V

I could have sworn I heard Felix throwing up and coughing too... Do they have the flu or something? I wanted to make sure that Felix was okay but....... I felt something in my chest that hurt... A lot...

ACK! My stupid heartburn is worse than before!!! I ran downstairs to get my heartburn meds. 

((GOTTCHA HAHAHA! Y'ALL THOUGHT HE HAD HIDOIHANA HAHAHAHA! Alright, I'll let y'all read again. XDDDD))

I did hear Felix coughing. I asked Mickey where my heartburn pills were and he told me in the cabinet with the spices then as soon as I took my meds I ran upstairs to Felix's room and opened the door quickly accidentally making him fall off the bed. " OZZY! You scared me!!! " Felix whined as I rushed over to him. " Sorry! I thought I heard you puking and coughing! " I said with a worried tone and cupping his cheek in my hand. He got back in bed then snuggled into the blankets. " I think I have the flu, Ozzy... " Felix whined as I felt his head. He did have a slight fever. " Are you sure that's all? " I asked lifting my eyebrow up.

No1's P.O.V

" What do you mean? I just think I have a fever. " Felix said starting to get worried. ,, I know he's really smart and finding out if something is wrong... I hope he doesn't know what Hidoihana is! ,, Felix thought to himself as Oswald poked a certain spot on Felix's shirt. " Is this blood? " Oswald asked with a stern face and an eyebrow examining the red wet liquid. " Hmm? " Oswald asked getting impatient. " Yes, when I-I throw up... I kinda throw up some blood every now and then when I'm sick... I always have... I don't know why... " Felix said making a slick lie. " Alright then. If your lying.. You know I'll find out soon. But, do you need anything? " Oswald asked as he kissed Felix's forehead making him blush making the fever worse. " An ice pack, wet washcloth, and... You..? " Felix asked blushing, even more, making a headache. " Cold water on the washcloth? " Oswald asked leaning over to Felix and nuzzling his chest and listening to his nervous fast heartbeat. " Y-Yeah.. " Felix said nervously. " You want a hot bunny with that?~ " Oswald flirted and hugged Felix with a mischevious smirk on his face. " Stoooppp! " Felix whined being embarrassed then Oswald got off of Felix and chuckled. " Also can you bring 44 in here? I love cuddling with the kids. But I just want 44 this time. " Felix asked as Oswald walked to the door. " You don't want him si- Ooh. You remembered that he's immune to illnesses didn't chu? " Oswald asked and smiled. " Indeed I did Ozzy. " Felix said with a smile. " I'll let him walk to you and I'll get the other things while I'm down there! " Oswald said walking out of the door.

Meanwhile...

" Cuppy..! " Bendy yelped and got closer to Cups crying and a few blood drops coming down Bendy's chin. " What's happening to you?! " Cups yelped hugging Bendy and wiping away the few blood drops on Bendy's chin. " I have hidoihana! And I don't know for sure but.. I think I'm doubting love for Felix! " Bendy yelped hugging Cuphead back. Cups was shocked and heartbroken ,, -sigh- He does love Felix, and not me... Thank's a lot for the Hanahaki Bendy... ,, " Well. Spend more time with him! Or... Spend more time with me... I have a feeling you are doubting love for me. " Cups says with a worried look in his eye. " Is that why I feel warm around you? " Bendy asked while falling asleep. 

" Does he love me...? " Cups asked himself

* 844 Words *