Chapter 5

Pha feels hurt, he couldn't believe what happened in front of him. He sits down holding his head. Beam walk towards Pha. Although Beam doesn't express anything his face show his feelings. 

Pha: Beam, Did Yo just break up with me?

Beam: I'm couldn't believe Forth and Yo.

Pha: Beam, help me... I want Yo back.

Beam and Pha run after Yo and Forth but Forth already bring Yo with him in his car. Both of them follow Forth's car but due to heavy traffic, they miss the way. Beam felt Forth might bring Yo to his house. Beam show the way and Pha drive to the house, Pha wonders how Beam can know this much information about Forth.  However, Forth didn't bring Yo to his house. Pha feels stressed, Beam tries to think a way to reach Forth and Yo before anything happens.

Beam: Pha, we have to find Forth and Yo. When Forth gets romantic anyone can melt to his charm.

Pha: Don't say such word Beam. I'm already worried about Yo. You just don't add anything to it. Help to figure out where they can go.

Pha drives to Yo's dorm but Yo is not there. Beam is worried about Forth. Yo is cute any guy or girl can fall for his cuteness. Moreover, both of them in the depression of being hurt anything could happen. Beam imagination goes beyond the level. He just prays nothing happens between them. Beam only can say he doesn't want a relationship with Forth but he couldn't even imagine another person took over his place in Forth's life. Beam finally gets the idea. He calls Kit to seek his help.

Beam: Kit, we need your help?

Kit: My help or P'Mings help.

Kit sounded he knows everything. He is angry at both Pha and Beam to hide it from him. Pha took the phone from Beam.

Pha: Kit, please.. this is not the time for it. Help me to find out where is P'Forth now. I'm sure P'Ming knows about it.

Kit: Okay...

Since Kit been relationships with Ming both of them stay together. Both Ming and Kit have a high level of jealousy and possessiveness so to avoid problems both of them decided to stay together. Kit asks Ming about Forth but Ming mention he doesn't know anything about it. Ming tries to call Forth but Forth switched off his phone.

Kit: Beam, Pha... P'Ming also don't know where is P'Forth but he guesses he might back to his house.

Beam: No, Kit we already check his house. They are not there.

Kit: P'Ming said he might go back to his parent's house.

Beam ask the address but Kit mention they can't enter the house easily. Beam and Pha seek Ming's help. Ming agrees for the sake Kit to bring them there. Ming drives his car to the luxuries mansion. Beam, Pha, and Kit amazed to see such luxury mansion. Guarded by several securities with the gun. The guard saw Ming and let them go in.